Murray State University Top Questions

James-Kyle

Upon entering Murray State's Music Program, it was not clear to me the amount of financial aid and scholarship available. With a struggling economy, one can see why accounts and financial aid awards have diminished. I have a 4.0. It was discouraging to have recently discovered that I received only departmental scholarships and no University scholarships. This makes it very difficult to continue my success. I work 20+ hours a week to supplement the deficiency. The distributing of scholarships seems to be lacking in effeciency.

Lisa

I really do not remember having any real questions that I needed answered when I started school at Murray State.

I was satisfied. It can get a bit boring sometimes, but as long as you have good company, Murray is always amazing!

christina

How to obtain more financial aid

Jaime

What I should have majored in.

Lexie

i cant think of anything that i needed to know.

I wish I had known how to better take advantage of the many resources here. It took me 4 years to figure out just how much MSU has to offer.

Caitlin

I wish I had known that they only give out scholarships based on your need and not on GPA. That way, I wouldn't have wasted my time coming here.

Crystal