Muskegon Community College Top Questions

melanie

it is very affordable...and very easy to maintain enough money using pell grants in order to cover the educations of so many students. the classes are prepared well, and most of the teacher's seem to care about their career and not the money it provides...most of teachers also work in other departments as well...and other schools which provide them with information that we may not know from other students in other schools..which is always fun.

Ginger

The best thing about my school is it's compassion. With the economy down and everyone having empty pockets, it is important to attend a college that works with you, both educationally and financially. Muskegon Community College worked to cover my tuition and most of my books. Furthermore, my college caters to those wanting to transfer. They counsel students in what colleges would work best for them and what classes transfer. They even offer transfer scholarships. For me, Muskegon Community College was an important choice I made in that I avoid a year's tuition at a major university.

Location