Muskingum University Top Questions

Jonnie

That everything would be okay. I'll get into the college I wanted to. My grades were good enough and to not stress so much. I could have prevented alot of anxiety that way.

Xuezhi

Better English is needed. And there are so many scholarships and intership opportunities I can apply! Whatelse is I should be more socialized but not only stay in my books.

Heather

I wish I would have known how truly expensive it was to be able to financially survive the entire four-year period as an undergraduate. Sometimes it seems like my degree - although my degree is my dream - is overpriced here at Muskingum.

Audra

The one thing I wish I would have known before I came to this college was how much financial aid would be available. This is a smaller college their isn't has much financial support. I grew up in a middle class family, that still struggled to make a living, but I figured that this college would have resources available to help with the my financial situation. They do in some cases, but I feel lost in many situations. I feel that this school could have more resources available to the students.

Kelsey

I wish I would have known how great the campus resources, students, and faculty truely are. I also wish I would have known how many opportunities I would have on campus and how much the alumni love their Muskies.

John

Nothing I can think of.

morgan

How sneaky student life is

Debra

I wish I would have known that all the accounting core classes are offered only in the afternoons on Tuesday and Thursday.

garrett

what college is really like