Napa, CA
Napa Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Napa Valley College

luna

Honestly, this is a great community college. They offer many classes and has a helpful staff ready to help anyone enroll or answer any questions you may have. The technology is new and up to date. The college itself is always clean and safe. The campus is huge, but not too big so people can get across campus within ten minutes, perfect for those with back to back classes. The cafe, lounge area, and library is big and spacious. Plenty of room to catch up on homework or relax with friends in between classes. Also, it's less than a mile from a giant shopping plaza with many places to eat. Overall, the location of this college is perfect. The class sizes are not too big, you won't be overwhelmed! The faculty and staff are friendly and helpful. You really can't go wrong when picking Napa Valley College.

Edwin

Napa Valley College is an overall good school. Since it is a community it lacks "college life" but there are clubs and student government try to keep it alive. As part of the STEM community on campus, I can honestly say if you look for help and opportunities people will notice and try to help you as much as you can. Even though it is a community college they have the connections to provide paid internships and research fellowships.

Alina

Napa Valley College has been voted the number one College in California. Now that I am a student there I understand why. There are always counselors and or teacher willing to help. There are may programs and services offered to all the students on campus regardless of their race, sex orientation, income etc.

Ardale

I believe Napa Valley college is a good school. If one wants to transfer to a four-year, NVC has a transfer program that is linked to four-year colleges. The teachers and staff are kind and nearly always ready to help. The students on campus are just as kind and social. If one isn't sure of what major to pursue or just looking to take some classes for an associates degree, Napa Valley College is the place to be.

Mielle

I love this college. Community colleges are very underrated. I've had a wonderful time getting to know the faculty here and have met professors that care about your education. Most people believe you need to attend an elite private school or a prestigious public university in order to get recognition. I don't believe that is the purpose of college. Perhaps for some people. Education is what you make of it. Napa Valley College fosters an environment where students can experience higher education at an affordable price.

Martha

My overall opinion of Napa Valley College is that it is an excellent community college. There classes that it offers are amazing. The counselors are the best at guiding you throughout your college experience. It offers amazing programs and the teachers are always there to help you out. They try to get very involved with the students so that the students feel comfortable and they help you be very successful. Overall i've had an amazing experience as a student at Napa Valley College.

Jan

I went to NVCC for 2 years with a very straightforward plan: finish in two years and transfer to a university. It was fairly difficult on my own, but with the help of one counselor, I was able to get through school quickly and get on to transfer to the college of my dreams. Now, the campus counselors are sometimes incredibly confusing. It's understandable for them to be kind of all over the place if you've only seen them one time (they deal with thousands of students) but sometimes even when you've spoken to them 6 times already... it's like they've just seen you for the first time. They're a very circular bunch of folks, at times, but they're always ready to help you out to the best of their abilities. If they can't, they lead you to someone else who can help you. Gwen was a gem at the counselor's office. I would not have graduated without her, literally. She was the ONLY ONE who notified me that I had to petition to graduate. Without her, I would not have been a valedictory speaker at the commencement ceremony! In all honesty, all experiences are different from one another but my experience at NVCC has changed me for the better. I had opportunities on that campus that I would have otherwise not experienced if I just shot my way to a university as a confused baby freshman. I got to be a confused baby freshman elsewhere and it was good to do it around people who listened, helped, and pushed me. NVCC pushed me to be the person I am, but only because I ASKED for help. It's important to reach out to them because I learned that you can't expect it. Reach out and you'll find a helping hand, Napa Valley College has a bunch of them.

Madison
NVC

It's a nice, small school. Not a whole lot going on most of the time, but it is a safe and beautiful campus.

NVC

Adonis

Don't stress about college. If you work hard in high school, the workload in college will not be difficult to manage at all.

Beautiful scenery and excellent professors

sometimes material feels like it isn't challenging enough

Kesha

If could go back in time and talk to myself as a hihg school senior i would tell my selfto try hard this year. Go to college right after high school and don't find LaNashae dad. College is hard and there work is difficalt.

The worst thing about my school is there to many student.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are never any school job when i appy.

Napa Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.