Rocky Mount, NC
Nash Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Nash Community College

Neshelle

I feel like they have certain areas that you can major in and are very good programs but some are mediocre. It’s a community college so they wouldn’t really have on campus housing. But they’re a bunch of extra resources for students who would need to grab gas, breakfast or something from a store since everything is about a mile down the road from the campus, so I believe that the school was built in a really good place.

speaking personally, I hold the view that Nash Community College is the perfect environment for one to thrive in an adventurous goal oriented way. Having the opportunity to have the chance to use a human cadaver in my Bio 169 class was something I was very grateful for. I believe one of the reason's Nash thrives so well is because of the support and dedication of everyone on that campus. I have no doubt that Nash is one of the best colleges I have attended this far, and I am very grateful to be apart of Nash Community College!

Callie

Honestly, this feels like an upscale version of high school. Which, isn't really a bad thing, but it does get kind of annoying. I don't really feel like I'm getting the true college experience. But, a lot of the professors are really lenient and understanding which is a pretty good thing to have. I have not had a bad experience with the professors, they're all lovely. Though, the students are a different story. Most students who go here are really strange, which makes for good stories to tell to my friends. All in all, the professors are wonderful and this is a good school to go to if you aren't quite sure what you want to do yet, but the students are strange.

Christina

I thoroughly have enjoyed my experience at Nash Community College. I have expanded my knowledge while being there, especially engaging in my classes, I put school first. My education is the most important to me and succeeding in every aspect of life.

Abigail

Nash Community is a great place to learn! The classroom set up promotes collaboration and scholarship, and the teachers are always ready to help you learn. There are so many resources on campus to help you succeed, from the counseling services in the student enrollment services building to the many tutoring centers around campus.

Conner

The stereotype is people who could go to another college because they were prepared or smart enough. Absolutely not true. In fact, most of the students attending the school are getting core classes out of the way and moving on to the big universities.

Very good. The teachers care about helping you and making sure you completely understand what's going on.

Rasheeda

Aplace taht have high school and college kids in one place going to school together.

They have another school with them that gives high school students to go to school ther and earn a high school diplma and associate degree in 5 years.

Latoya

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would advise myself to try going to a two-year college first and then transfer to a four-year college. I would tell myself to take some prerequisite classes first, get my GPA higher, and contemplate what career field I would like to go into. I would also tell myself to really research different four-year colleges and universities to go to find one that suits my needs.

I think the best thing about my school are my teachers. Almost every teacher that I had during my attendance at Nash Community College, has shown that they really care about me and my education, and have went above and beyond to help me if I needed it.

I wish I had learned more about Nash Community College after I had graduated high school. I would attended Nash Community College before I went to Barton College. Going to Nash Community first would have helped me decide exactly what I wanted my major to be, and I would have graduated college faster with the right degree.

Misty

My classmates range in age from teens through forty's of fifty's. Most of us could be stereotyped as your "average" student, but the students at Nash Community College are all seeking and striving for personal improvement and/or educational advancement. Many people are balancing school with full-time or part-time jobs, family, and other activities.

If today I could write a letter about preparing for college and send it to myself back when I was a senior in high school, I would tell myself this: Dear Misty, Congratulations on making it to your senior year!! Enjoy every second of it! When it hits you that it?s fall ? and that means time to apply for college admission ? don?t let it stress you when you?re not sure what you want to study, let alone what you want to do for the rest of your life. Follow your heart, but make sure you also listen to what your head tells you. When your mom is trying to help you by researching colleges, especially the ones that she knows you are interested in, listen patiently to what she has to say, and try to appreciate all the time she has taken to try to save you some headache. Research colleges yourself, and pay a visit to at least your top three choices. Talk to as many people as possible and absorb their advice. Above all, if you stay true to yourself and pick a college that is meaningful to you, you will find success and happiness.

I like to brag about my wonderful teachers!! They really make learning a fun and worthwhile experience.

Nash Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.