Nash Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Nash Community College

Abigail

Nash Community is a great place to learn! The classroom set up promotes collaboration and scholarship, and the teachers are always ready to help you learn. There are so many resources on campus to help you succeed, from the counseling services in the student enrollment services building to the many tutoring centers around campus.

Christina

I thoroughly have enjoyed my experience at Nash Community College. I have expanded my knowledge while being there, especially engaging in my classes, I put school first. My education is the most important to me and succeeding in every aspect of life.

Callie

Honestly, this feels like an upscale version of high school. Which, isn't really a bad thing, but it does get kind of annoying. I don't really feel like I'm getting the true college experience. But, a lot of the professors are really lenient and understanding which is a pretty good thing to have. I have not had a bad experience with the professors, they're all lovely. Though, the students are a different story. Most students who go here are really strange, which makes for good stories to tell to my friends. All in all, the professors are wonderful and this is a good school to go to if you aren't quite sure what you want to do yet, but the students are strange.

speaking personally, I hold the view that Nash Community College is the perfect environment for one to thrive in an adventurous goal oriented way. Having the opportunity to have the chance to use a human cadaver in my Bio 169 class was something I was very grateful for. I believe one of the reason's Nash thrives so well is because of the support and dedication of everyone on that campus. I have no doubt that Nash is one of the best colleges I have attended this far, and I am very grateful to be apart of Nash Community College!

Neshelle

I feel like they have certain areas that you can major in and are very good programs but some are mediocre. It’s a community college so they wouldn’t really have on campus housing. But they’re a bunch of extra resources for students who would need to grab gas, breakfast or something from a store since everything is about a mile down the road from the campus, so I believe that the school was built in a really good place.