Nassau Community College Top Questions

Sydney

This school is not known for its social gatherings, so if you are only about making friends and not really caring about graduating, you may want a school with dorms who will just take your money.

Jade

The type of person who shouldn't attend this school is someone who doesn't want an education.

Stevens

The type of people that should not go to Nassau Community College are the people that would have trouble commuting back and forth from school and home. People who are not open minded because Nassau offers a variety of courses that you should look into with great proffessors. P.pole who are not ready to be committed to their academic studies.

Alonso

The kind of person who should attend to Nassau Community College is someone who is willing to start from zero, work hard and don?t think that they are less because they are attending to a community college. Nassau is a great place to star and it has a good reputation community college wise. Moreover, going to this school would make it much easier to go to any college or university.

wafiyyah

A student that is not self motivated. A student that is not mature and able to talk to professors when they have a concern about their grade or are not doing well. As a student, you have to stay on top of everything! That means you don't only have to focus on the academic aspects but also the financial. It is important to be a multi-tasker.