Overland Park, KS
National American University-Overland Park

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National American University-Overland Park

carolina

The advice that I would give myself is to stay always focused. Ask for help if needed or you don't understand the assignments. Take everything seriously. Do not procrasternate and stay organized.

That the classes are small so we have more time for help with the professors

I have not experienced anything frustruated at this school

Sharon

The only thing so far that I do not like about this school is the nursing clinical program. There is very little financial help with the program. I wish there were more ways to help with that part of it. Up until I was accepted into the nursing clinical I had no financial issues, but now am when I need it the most and I may not be able to complete the program because of it.

The first thing that I would tell myself is that I am smart enough to go to college. That I am special and that I can do anything that I set my mind and heart on. I would tell myself yes I may be a single parent, but this goal can be achieved. I would tell myself that it would be worth all the hard times and struggles to get this goal completed and that the life that I would be able to give my children would be a better life than if I was a struggling single parent in a mediocre job. I would also tell myself that I would also be a great role model for my children to do the same.

Honestly I dont have much interaction with my school. Most of my classes thus far as been online classes. I have only taken two on campus classes. So unfortunately I dont have much to say about this school, with this type of question.

Dona

To go to college after i graduate from high school unstead of waiting so many years. But instead i graduatted out of high school and had children.

anyone looking to go back to school for a degree. I am going back after graduating 30 yearsago.

National American University-Overland Park administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.