Rapid City, SD
National American University-Rapid City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National American University-Rapid City

Felicia

I take classes online and I am extremely satisfied with the help and love I get from my advisors. They are always available for one on one tutoring they take their time with assisting me in choosing courses that fit my major and current home situation.

Susan

National American University Rapid City and Online is so supportive I feel encouraged to continue furthering my education with NAU to move toward to studying a Masters degree with them as well.

Nina

National American University-Rapid City is great. I am doing online courses and the teachers are excellent; they are helpful when you ask questions and reply in a timely manner. We are given many online resources that can help us succeed during this process.

geraldine

This is the best school I have ever seen.

This is the best school I have ever seen.

Connie

Broad choices of education majors and versatile schedules for those who work and go to school.

Stay in school! Listen to your mother, she knows much more than you give her credit for. Education is power! You can do anything you set your mind to! Work hard and go get it

I wish I had better understood financial aid and its limits.

Vivian

If I went back I would tell myself to stay in school and go on and enter collage immediately, before marriage and children. I say this because I quit school and got my GED 10 years later. Though I have done ok, I would have done much better had I followed this advice at the time. As it is I am working on my degree now in my 50s. I am sure it would have come a little easier when I was younger.

I am well aware of what it takes to succeed in an online collage, since I have already earned an associates degree from Kaplan University and am now going for a batchelors degree in Medical office management.

Since I am referring to an "Online" school I would say that anyone that has a problem with procrastination should think twice before attending collage onlone.

christina

I found the school because of their fast responses to my emails. All the other school either didn't reply or even give a call back. Once I was in communication I went to visit and was just amazed on how the atmosphere there just felt like a home or family enviroment. From the receptionist to the financial aid advisors I was blown away and happy that they did respond fast to my emails. If ever I have questions my answers are a phone call or email away. I am glad to become a part of the NAU family.

I would tell my past self, "To keep that power and drive you have. That there are going to be obstacles that come in the forms of problems but you need to look past it to see the prize at the end of the road. Save money now and put your all into every class you have and put in some time to find scholarships because they can help. Give yourself a day to be you so you don't stress yourself and others because you can't stay motivated if you are constantly stressed. Know that if you don't do well one time it's not the end of the road. Learn and adapt to move past this so that next time you are a better stronger person. You will feel nervous and out of place but eventually everything will fall in place and become just as normal as breathing(except with test, quizzes and lots or writing). In the end you will feel proud of yourself not only for continuing your education but being a motivation for your family and friends around you."

National American University doesn't really have to many bad sides to it. I think the only down sides NAU has is the cost is a bit high where it can be hard to stay full-time in this economy. I know a few of my friends that are going to have to take breaks because it's just too hard and getting scholarships around this state are a bit harder to come by if you're not a genius or native american. I wish there was a broader range of degrees offered but this school is great.

sonia

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would talk to myself that working hard in high school would help me in college. I would stress studying and getting a good night sleep. I would tell myself not to be lazy and get my act together. I would study for the Sats and the ACTs. I would tell myself that college requires to be on time and prepared. No one is going to tell you what to do; you have to do everything my yourself. Nobody is going to tell that do your homework. It is going to be all up to it. I woudl seriously emphasis on having an educational plan, look up scholarships and do well on the placement tests for english and math.

Esterlande

I would tell myself to enjoy my High School years by taking part in all the activities on campus. I would tell myself take the opportunity to complete as many scholarships as I could.

National American University-Rapid City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.