Sioux Falls, SD
National American University-Sioux Falls

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National American University-Sioux Falls

Courtney

VEry affordable!! The University is very suitable for those who are military affiliated and also for those who have full time jobs with a family. You can do online or on campus classes. The advisors are great as they are almost always available. They also help you map out your courses.

Natika

I will not be starting school until January 5, 2015, so as of now, I wouldn't be able to describe my classmates.

Dear Self, As awesome and stressful as high school is, it's just the beginning of your life. Some things just seem like the end of the world in high school, but in acutality they're not. So relax, enjoy, work hard and have fun because once you hear that bell ring for the last time, all you will have are the memories you made there. Some things will not work out the way you think after graduation, and that's ok. But trust in God and believe in yourself and you can do anything you set your mind to!

I believe that life is a learning experience. I had no idea "what I wanted to be when I grew up" and now that I've been out of high school for almost 20 years, I think I've figured it out. There are those students who know exactly what they want as seniors in high school, but as for me, it took me a while to decide.

DoraJean

The staff is very helpful and friendly, they have really excelled at helping me to get my application processed and help me to fit in the course load.

I would advise myself that college is hard work and to not give up easily.

John

NAU is a quality school with smaller class sizes, which helps provide an excellent education.

Being able to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior could change my life. Since I have been enrolled at National American University, my life has changed. I am now starting to realize my potential. I wish I could “do it all again”. If I only knew then, what I know now, I truly believe I could help so many people. Some people say it all happens for a reason. I do agree, but I sure wish I had done, what I am doing now, earlier in life. Many people, students and professors at NAU, have told me I should set my sights and goals higher, that I have so much more to offer. I want to be able to help people and give of my self to others. I hope it is not too late to do so. I should earn an A.S.S. Pharmacy Technician degree in a year. I would like to continue with school and become a counselor of some kind. I am clean and sober three years now and desire to help others do the same or never suffer from addiction, if possible.

I believe there is no limit or any reason a person should not feel comfortable about attending classes at National American University.

Believe in yourself! You are smart and capable! The transition will be minor b/c it is just a part of life. Realize your dreams! Wake up and take a jump. Do not settle. You will be happy if you challenge life and yourself. Life rolls on no matter whether you go to college or not, but you might be left behind if choose not to continue your education.

I do not have any bad comments about National American University.

The type of person who should attend this school is somebody who has a busy schedule. One who is returning to school after taking time off.

National American University-Sioux Falls administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.