National Louis University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for National Louis University

Lydia

National Louis University is a great university to complete your education. The students, staff and administrators work cohesively. There is a wide array of activities to engage in and the opportunities are limitless. National Louis is like a second family.

NLU has a great team of admissions counselors, financial aid staff, advisors and faculty. I had a lot of angst, transferring at the beginning of the year. They jumped to my aid and helped me through. I have only been here for five months, but I feel at home!

Erika

National Louis University has give me such a great opportunity at learning in a diverse environment. I completed my Masters degree and soon plan to complete my PhD and I do not believe there is another university that caters to my style of learning and life.

Alison

I had one class that was truly life-changing. However, I had others which were a waste of time. I think that the academics were not very rigorous. Some of the online courses I took were very well constructed, had great media and excellent class discussions. I had one where no student interacted, the teacher never graded any work, and I didn't learn anything. I think it is a mixed bag. If you are looking for an easy degree this might be perfect. If you are looking to learn I would stay away. I also was very upset that I started an online degree and they changed it to one which was blended. I did not have time or flexibility for a blended program. My credits were not transferable. Beware.

Javier

Its a good school, but it has its flaws. Some of the schools flaws is some of the students just cause to much problems which brings a bad reputation. Over all that the school is good. All my comrades always push each other so that no one stays behind and get through the year no matter what happens.

Angel

I love it. When I got the chance to visit it a couple months back I was blown away by the sheer amount of people who are involved in extracurricular activities and outside clubs. The professors are always available and outgoing. They never make you feel out of place.

Griselda

I am a transfer student at NLU and ever since I started my classes in this school, I become very involved in all the student activities. I enjoy walking into class knowing that my professors are knowledge and understanding in the material they are teaching. I don't regret transferring here at NLU because ever since I walked into those doors, I knew I was in a place where I belonged and always felt welcomed. I would highly recommended students to apply and be part of this school!

Oralia

National Louis University is a great school. I have exceeded all of my expectations as a student and I have done extremely well due to the support of my fellow students as well as my instructors. Every student is welcomed and there's a certain sense of belonging at NLU. I made a great decision when I decided to apply to NLU.

Tyler

Awesome School

Diamond

National Louis University is an excellent school to attend. The professors care about the students, and the work challenges the students. I am proud to be a National Louis student. The school strive to provide students with the best education possible, classes are small so that the student can get more help.

Crystal

Tiasha

National Louis is a good school, but it would be better if they had better sports. Also if they had more things to offer it would be better. When I took a tour of the school they had great students and they were really nice. I probably would like to go to National Louis if they had my major in marine biology.