Rio Grande, PR
National University College-Rio Grande

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National University College-Rio Grande

Melanie
Overall review of my college

Overall review of my college

National university is a small private campus that provides various professional degrees, it's located in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. It's major academic student volume is in nursing, recently they have opened a new addition on that campus just for bettering the nurse education. The school has grown over my 4 year attendance there, it's one of 6 branches of national university that are all over Puerto Rico. It's a really simplistic campus that focuses on bettering the education for the student and focusing also on the preparation for a professional life. There are some extracurricular activities but they mostly focus on the education. The classes are by trimester, meaning you can finish your degree faster, but the learning experience is fast, stressful, & you have to grip the concepts fast; also you can take the classes online. My experience here is very simplistic, I go to my classes, then leave, or if I needed to do homework or a reaserch I go to the library. Normally I just take classes at the times I choose then went back home to relax. Overall I do recommend this university if you live close to it or if it has what you want to study. The credits for classes are bit pricey, education is worth it. There's no on campus housing, so it's more reasonable for people who live near by. Even though this university was not the one I wanted to get in, it served as a good backup and provided very good education, amazing professors, great classmates, & a comfortable environment.

Tyra

When you become an adult nothing is ever given to you. You have to earn everything. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you, but you have to make the right decisions now in order to not have any regrets later. Somewhere along the line you might have kids and possibly a husband. You will want to make sure that you all are financially secure as well as having a career that you enjoy. There are a lot of people in the world that don't take education serious until it's too late to get the financial help that they need. Please don't be one of those people. Use the financial aid given to you only when you are serious about making a better decision for your life. In the long run college will be the best decision that you will ever make. It will prepare you to enter into the real world with a fighting chance at surviving. You will have all the knowlege and resources that you will need to fully live life instead of just barely making it. Take advatage of the opportunity before it's too late.

deonta

i would tell myself to keep buckling down on my studies because the college life isnt hard but can be very scary when it comes to your work i would tell myself to not hang out with friends so much and study more than i did because it pays off later on down the road

National University College-Rio Grande administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.