Lombard, IL
National University of Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National University of Health Sciences

Michelle

National is a wonderful school and I highly recommend it to anyone considering it. I am enrolled in the Massage Therapy program, which is excellent. Even though I am only one semester into the program, I fully believe I will be extremely prepared for board exams and my career as a Massage Therapist

Kyle

Welcoming campus that has a wide variety of clubs to partake in. I enjoyed my time her a lot. My professors were always super helpful and wanted to do everything they could to help me succeed in my studies. The campus is clean and very easy to navigate

Kellsey

A small campus with a high quality education. Faculty and staff are all very friendly and everyone is very willing to help one another succeed. If you come from near or far, are a first time student or continuing your education, National student services make campus life easy and pleasurable for all. It is an easy place to call home.

Hoang

National University of Health Sciences. has provided me with valuable insights and knowledge in biological science. Since the school is a profession chiropractic school, the professors that teach the courses are doctors and they bring more to the classroom than just standard lectures from the text. They share with the students life experiences which makes learning more dynamic and interesting. My professors care that you learn and although some may not like the idea of being in the hot seat, it is undoubtedly a technique to ensure that students know their material and are able to articulate their understanding to the rest of the class. This allows us to attest our knowledge on the topics and enhances our learning habits. The knowledge that the professors of NUHS has given me will advance and prepare me for dental school. Furthur, my attendance there will always be a memorable experience as I plan to follow in their footsteps to teach in my future career as a dentist.

I wished that I have known of the school prior before I attended previous schools. This school is great and the education is enduring!

National University of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.