National University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for National University

Lisa

Great school! I love the month long classes that allow me to focus on one class at a time.

Julia

[My Major was: "General Studies", that is not available in the drop down menu above - nor is "Global Studies"] Had an "academic advisor" who left a lot to desire in the realm of communicating. I chose the online program of "General Studies" where one has to choose from a list from it of two Concentrations however they do not let you know that not ALL of these Concentrations are available online for this online program. I chose Natural Science and Environmental Studies, I happen to go to an Open House at the campus about FOUR MONTHS after I paid and enrolled to inadvertently be informed - and not from my "academic advisor" that these Concentrations for this online program where not available online(?) - they need to inform prospective students of this on the website, plus of course have ones "academic advisor" inform us of this in the beginning. There were some other communication problems with this "academic advisor" as well. Anyway I chose two alternative Concentrations: Global Studies and Sociology, however the first of the two strayed into areas that I never had any interest in that being business and economics. So I ended up just completing six classes there and then withdrawing, I immediately enrolled into another accredited online non-profit college with the Major of Social Science and Concentration of Environmental Studies. Also some classes can take quite a bit of time to get your final grade to you even if there are like only 10 students in the class(?)

Katie

I am really enjoying the school and helpful staff.

Zobeida

I have had a good experience at National. It is pricey and the options for funding are not the best. They really do not offer many options for students that have degrees and have been denied private loans. The class size is good though and they do offer accelerated programs.

Hiram

could do better in the financial aid department and as well as in the course duration

If you are looking for a college with classrooms that are not impacted, have great professor availability, and has academic advisors who know their stuff, then National University is the college for you! The staff is there for you in every way! I have not had one bad experience with the college. If there was an issue, they were able to fix it promptly. As far as your education, you'll definitely leave class knowing that you have acquired new knowledge that is sure to carry on to your future endeavors. Overall, this college is sure to ensure you are successful while you're in school and once you graduate.

Denise

National University is a great college to truly learn and obtain a degree within a short amount of time. It is goal oriented, focused, and challenging. Majority of the professors are amazing and willing to help the students succeed in their academics, especially for nursing students.

cynthia

I'm currently currently a new students at national university and have so far have been enjoying my experience!!! The staff and professors have been very helpful and try their best to make sure you understand what is happening.

I love the one month style classes as it allows flexibility and control over ones schedule. The online class format make it easy to work and get a degree. Each student is matched with an advisor that answers their program questions quickly. So far, so good.

Vito

One of the worst faculty I have ever dealt with. They treat you as just a dollar sign and the human resource department specifically Star and Soroya are some of the worst human beings I have ever dealt with. When upper managers/officers were informed of the horrible way those two treat people they do nothing but sit on there hands and allow these employees to continue to lie and insult customers/students. Avoid this campus at all cost and give your money to a better program

Keng

National University gives you the option to learn at your own pace. Each indiviual progress different and need their own learning style. With National you have the options to still work full time and pursue a higher education. It has been a great journey.

Haroldo D

I really enjoyed my time at National Univeristy from 2013 to 2018. I had a great experience with all the professors and appreciated their time and dedication in giving me a great learning opportunity. I’m forever thankful to my advisor Xiomara who went above and beyond her responsibilities to help me out with my classes and to make sure all my questions and concerns were addressed.

Jeremy

The professors are very knowledgeable and the classes are very structured. They give you all the tools you need to succeed and even take classes online. The cost of attendance is very reasonable and classes are usually available to take right away. The classes are usually pretty accelerated and that works for busy students and I would highly recommend this school.

Logan

They really work well beside you to get you to your long term and short term goals. They WANT you to succeed and will do anything they can to help! Need a tutor? They can help you find one! Need someone to talk to, anyone and everyone of their staff are easy to talk to and get along with. It’s an overall great school!

Mark

My overall opinion of National University is amazing. This University will allow me to attend graduate school to obtain a Masters in Data Science. Which will allow to achieve one of my life goals. In doing so, this opportunity will also allow me to provide a better life for my loving family. I am truly honored an blessed for this opportunity this University will be giving me.

Adrian

I enjoy the online classes I take at National University. I do wish I could leave “does not apply” for some of the ratings since the school is mostly an online institution. I do know that there are facilities throughout California, but I have never visited them. I also do believe that the school is very friendly towards veterans, especially active duty members. Being active duty, and transitioning to a civilian life, the university acts as another mentor that is helping me in my journey. Many of my classmates are also prior military, or are leaving active duty service as well, and they all agree that National University helps them out.