Navarro College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Navarro College

emily

My overall opinion of Navarro college is that I love it. I recommend it to all of my friends, and family that want to go to college. It is a great place to start if you do not know what you want to do as a career in the future. Great people. Staff will recommend things to you, if you are lost.

kelly

I love Navarro college, it's a place of self-discovery. At Navarro diversity is key, and is very excepting of others. No matter the race or Sexuality, Navarro is great at making everyone feel welcomed. plus Navarro is also good at keeping zero violence on campus with their around the clock patrolling, Navarro campus Waxahachie is a safe place.

It is a really good two year school to go to to get your basics. Most of the classes are fairly small but that is good because it means more one-on-one time with your professors. Plus, if you are like I was and can't decide on a major right away, it is okay! The staff goes above and beyond to help you change your major as many times as you need.

Navarro College is a brilliant school for any student looking for small, personalized education. Though extracurricular and student life are not spectacular, Navarro’s location makes it easy and convenient to meet up with others and plug into the community. The professors are all well trained and genuinely love teaching. In all of the classes I’ve taken in completing my associates degree, I never met a professor who didn't have a sincere drive to help their students excel!

Estefany

Navarro College is a really nice community college in Corsicana, Texas. Even though Navarro is quite small, most teachers are student-oriented and willing to help students understand the material. Since classes are smaller, there's is more one-on-one, which makes it easier to ask questions. There are also many student organizations one can join, which makes it easier for students to become more involved.

Gabriela

The campus I go to in Waxahachie and Midlothian has a calm and peaceful vibe to it. The classes are very small so you actually get to connect and form bonds with other students. Most of the professors at the college are there to help you so do not be afraid to ask any questions. This college is great for those who are just trying to get their basics out of the way.

Sha'Shana

Navarro College is the school to go to if you’re looking for the university feel, at the community college price. As with all schools, it has its pros and cons, however academically, I have never done better than what I am achieving now and that is because of the excellent professors and advisors that are always available to me.

Jailene

I think Navarro College is a great school to start off at. The school doesn’t have a lot of activities or organizations, but the environment is great! The athletic program is good, as well as the Navarro band. The classroom atmosphere is great! Since it’s smaller school, there is a more one-on-one setting between the teachers and students. The teachers are involved and are always there to help, no matter the situation. Navarro College is a great college experience!

Piper

Overall Navarro College is a safe feeling environment with a diverse group of students. The professors are very intelligent and usually, have great in class discussions. The professors are also easy to get in touch with whether it be through email or during their posted office hours. If contacted through email, with my experience, they respond within the same day.

Andrea

Navarro College has a great learning program. Students all round the campus interact with one another and help each other strive to become better. Navarro's TRIO student services are great for tutoring, homework or even just venting about a situation. However the store services are far away and students without cars have no transportation.

Leonel

Navarro College is an excellent place for anyone to start their education, especially if finances are your main concern. Small classes, cheap tuition, and readily available teachers to help make this an excellent place to get accustomed to college life, especially if you transfer to university. I would definitely recommend Navarro.

Brandi

Navarro is a very good school. The teachers care and the students seem to be respectful. They offer a lot of resources for students to succeed. I can talk to the teachers any time and I never get any push back. I absolutely love the tutoring hours and the staff and tutors are very helpful and caring.

Navarro College is a great place for someone to get ahead on their education. Maybe for someone who is not ready for a large school or can't afford to attend one, Navarro is a great alternative to getting a degree. However, for someone who wants to eventually experience more things or meet new people, transferring from Navarro is ideal.

Hailey

Navarro College is a great place to start off your college career. It gives you an insight as to how a university is and gives you the resources to stay on top of your classes. The professors are helpful when it comes to difficult coursework and there's always someone at a Help Desk that is more than willing to help us!

It's a good community. There are many things that are good about the school (mostly the library in my opinion) but there are also things that are bad about it. With every up, there is a down but that is expected in any college not just Navarro. They have security for the students and the community allows students to express themselves in many ways, not just academic.

Peyton

I had an overall good experience at Navarro.

Mackenzie

It was a good school to transition from. The professors were passionate and they wanted to help you succeed. The classes could have been a bit more difficult, but overall my experiences were pretty good. It is pretty easy to work with them as well, so that is convenient.

Kaitlin

Navarro College provides a safe environment to achieve higher education at a more affordable cost than a four year university. Their rate of transferable classes is very impressive and reassures me that transferring to a four-year college will be a breeze. The teachers and staff are usually very helpful. The main aspects this school is missing is school spirit, better facilities, and a student body who is willing to participate enthusiastically in their continued learning as well as social events.

Nancy

The buildings and classrooms are new and clean. Breaks are usually spent in lounge areas or outside, where it is quiet and peaceful. So far, professors are great and try hard to help students be successful. Admissions and scheduling can take quite some time to get things done.

I like this school a lot. It's a beautiful campus, and the grounds are very nicely kept up. All of my professors have been friendly and always answer my emails. Even though the area is not the best, I still feel safe when I'm on campus. (Plus, there is an amazing Chinese restaurant right across the street from the front building!)

Keylee

Nice, Small campus. Not the brightest students, there to play sports. I am here to save money, but will be transferring soon. I think there are teachers who take pride in what they do but the students do not acknowledge that. Personally, most of the students shouldn't be there.

Fatima

Navarro College is a great college to go to. There so many academic majors to choose from which you may choose on-campus or online. Navarro College is very clean and has a great atmosphere. Navarro College also provides a safe and educational environment. Navarro College is also affordable.

Tatum

Navarro college is a quality school that i would recomand to other college students. The Proffesors are great and the classes sizes are small so there is great one on one durng class. The atmosphere is really nice and I always feel safe while on campus.

Genevieve

I was very surprised over how engaging the professors are. I love the small classes because everything seems more one on one and I feel I can be very successful with my education starting at Navarro. The faculty is amazing, I have problems with my financial aid but they made sure to help me to be able to get my college career started!

Navarro College provides great opportunities to get an Associates degree or to simply acquire credits to transfer. Their staff is very helpful with lots of resources available to everyone no matter their walk of life. Navarro has provided me with opportunities I didn't even know I had.

edric

My overall opinion on Navarro is a good opinion i personally think Navarro is a great school the main thing i like is that the teachers are not going to let you fail any classes they want you to graduate and succeed , only way that u are going to fail is if you want to there going to put there all into helping anybody graduate. Another reason i think Navarro is a good school is because the graduation rate is pretty high for a juco college and i respect that because its showing you that the teachers and kids are committed to succeed!

Nathaniel

I thoroughly enjoy it. I've had a thrilling rollercoaster of ups and downs ever since I got here. I've learned things that I wasn't aware I was prepared to learn. I'm still learning those things. I'm learning that it's okay to try new things and talk to people, and I'm learning that some things simply aren't worth trying.

Christopher

My overall opinion of Navarro college is a school of high standard. Expectations of nothing less than success. I think one of the most admirable opportunity's Navarro has to offer is the classes available for youth incarcerated within the Texas Juvenile Justice Department. I would encourage anybody who is seeking a comfortable attendance for education to try Navarro college. Go bulldogs!

Raygan

Graci

Navarro College provided me with the amazing opportunity to complete the core classes that I needed for my degree at a great price. I attended my classes at a satellite campus which was close to home; I was able to keep my job and go to class with no issues. The class sizes were small and the professors were cooperative and helpful.

alyssa

Navarro College is not a bad school it's just not for me. There's a high school feel to it because the teachers don't give you much freedom like larger universities tend to do. Navarro is good for people who like a lot of hands on help. Their community college in Waxahachie isn't recommended though. The facility and resources are old and there's not much social experience or opportunity there.

Chasidah0

I love this school and wish it were a four year institution so I would not have to transfer. The professors are actually there for you. The campus is as beautiful and well maintained as any Ivy League college and it is located in a rural area,conducive to learning.