Colorado Springs, CO
Nazarene Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Nazarene Bible College

Danielle

I am currently online but know more about the college than most. I enjoy the freedom of working from home. I will finish strong and like the opportunity to go to work while I continue to study. I will enjoy fulfilling my goal to work with others and to help others with my degree.

Ryan

FInd a school that matches your personal, and spiritual beliefs. Don't look for the popular schools find the right fit for you based on your own goals. It doesn't have to be about, parties, activities, and drinking. It is about learning and growing while making lifelong connections with people along the way. Nazarene Bible College fit the bill for me, and just might for you as well.

Small classes with great accessibily to the professors.

Anyone who is serious about their education and likes small class sizes with lots of individual attention.

Dakota

I have not started school there yet, i will be starting this fall. So thus far i can't really give you a best or worst thing about the school. I do know though, that the staff is very friendly and helpful. They actually want to help and enjoy doing it, they aren't just there for a five to nine job.

This is a bible college, so i don't think that there isn't anybody that "shouldn't" attend this college, but there are definitely better options for most students.

I would tell myself to get off the computer at home. Playing online games is not going to help your futute, but delay it. knowing myself like i do and as i was in high school, I would definitely tell myself to stay in the books. It's one thing to be smart, but sleeping in class and not studying is not ok. You can't be "too cool for school" which i wasn't anyway. The fact remains, studying would have helped a lot for my furute. To also put more effort in for sports. Hit the weight room and put in extra time. I was blessed with athletic talents, but lacked motivation. Here is how i see the conversation going: Old me: "Are you...?" Me now: "Yes! Now get off the computer! You have better things to do!" Old me: "like what? I have no friends." Me now: "Of course you don't, you're always playing this pointless game. Now study for that english test and hit the weight room and the batting cage. Oh, and give your mom a hug." That's a very short version of what I would tell myself in the past.

Renee

I would tell myself to stay in college at eighteen years of age. Going back to school at thirty, while not impossible, is difficult and tiring. Having a family of seven, all their activities, church, a house and a dog takes a lot of time and energy. Some days I can barely keep my eyes open while studying. If I were to have stayed in school at eighteen, I would have been long finished with my degrees by now and well into my career. I know looking back, I have the life experience necessary to be successful in my future career. Life experience is very valuable and no amount of school can compare to it. However, I also know going to college is really a young person's game. It would have been far eaiser then with less responsibilities. I do not regret the path I have taken and know it will be to my benefit in the long run. I also know school would have been easier more than a decade ago.

Biblical studies, ministry degrees, Christian couseling, Christian Educaiton

Maytia

Nazarene Bible College is the best educational institution for preparing adults who are in Christian Ministry or are going into the Christian Ministry.

Preparing people for pastoral ministries.

Youth only comes once in a lifetime. Enjoy your youth. Do not rush yourself to grow. Go to college, have fun, get a professional education first and the rest will come in it's time.

Diane

I would advise myself to go directly from high school and not wait. At NBC, it was easier to get started in class than I remember it to be in high school. I never dreamed the horror stories I heard about college life was unfounded. I expected a great deal of frustration just to get registered however, it was the opposite. The most difficult thing in adjusting to college life was organizing my class work and setting priorities.

A person/student that has a desire to create lifelong learning skills, enjoys learning and studying with others, and the desire to attain a degree in the field of their calling. Here at NBC we are a family, helping one another in all areas and fields of study, joyfully watching the student do his/her very best. There is a sweet atmosphere in the air at NBC, one that is like no other college. We are a unique breed, spreading the sweet atmosphere across the USA with each graduate. Come smell the air for yourself...you will, come back again.

Genuine, honest, compassionate, and real in all things. The quality of a man/woman that is difficult to find in our world today. There are still many wonderful people serving at NBC in Jesus name.

Cheryl

Look carefully at the colleges that you feel best suit your academic need first and foremost. Its not about the best frat houses, sports teams, or party atmosphere, it is about your future. I would talk to random campus students when visiting to see how they feel about the professors and staff as a whole because it is important to your success as a student. I would also ask myself these questions: What is the success rate for graduation at this college? Is the college so large that I will never be anything more than a student ID number? Is this the College I want to go to or am I being pressuredto attend here by friends, family, or financial reasons? Honestly, why do I want to go to this college and can this college adeqautely prepareme for my future?

NBC is warm, welcoming, and encourages life long learning. NBC Staff and students work together to acheive academic success in an enviornemnt that encourages personal growth and development. This is more than a college, it is a family!

Brian

If I could go back in time and be a senior again, I would think long and hard bout my future. I would waste time just losing it to some goofey classes. I would take time to make a wise decision about my future amnd learn bout thata subject in high school before i went to college. Then i would make a decisionabout what career i would take and the classes i needed to get a degree in that career. so I would make better decisions for my future for a better life for me.

My classmates are outgoing and friendly.

My school allows me to do my work online and they allow me to get it done on my time.

Gwendolyn

Attending the Nazarene Bible College is the greatest educational experience because the faculty cares about the students. It is a safe place to learn about how to be a minister or work in the church. The professors are their for you at all times. The college is easy to get to and have many opportunities for growth. It is also a great place to meet likeminded people who share the same interests.

Pay attention to the details in math and english. You will never know how you might need those skills in the future. Make sure you plan to go to college when you graduate. There are lots of opportunities out there. You can get grants and scholarships too. You can be what you want to be. You'll be surprised! Finally, network with likeminded people.

I do not find anything that I consider to be negative at the Nazarene Bible College.

Randall

First, accept that we aren't on this earth for the sole purpose of being the most successful, richest, smartest, or the most well known; our lives are about caring for others, lifting others up, and leading others to be successful in thier lives. Second, ignore all the counselors that try to lead you to the high-income careers. Find something that you can feel good about your self all of your life. Money will not, will not, will not make you happy. You will only be truly happy when you feel love, not just love for a spouse, but love for all. Realize that all people are equal; no one, absolutely no one is more important to this world than anyone else. Arrogance of being better the others will ruin your life. Third, God created our bodies, you need to never forget this, and take care of it. Drinking , drugs, or an overweight body will do you no good. Final and formost: love yourself and know that God loves you no matter what you did in the past, and He'll always be with you, no matter what.

I believe God would accept, as well as the Nazarene Bible College staff, anyone who would be interested in learning more about God and His son, Jesus Christ.

Nazarene Bible College is a superb christian education center that glorifies Jesus Christ as Lord and prepares mature adults to become true desciples of Christ, teacher of God's word, and to be servants to the America and around the world.

Nazarene Bible College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.