Nazareth College Top Questions

It's not a party school, which isn't frustrating to me but if you're looking to get lost in the crowd, that's not going to happen here.

Caleb

The most frustrating thing about my school (Nazareth College) is the finacial aid department. I had to fight so hard to recieve any help. I recieved help once I had to take a year leave (due to finacial issues), but even though i've returned, I still struggle with money and finding a solution. I wish the people in finacial aid could help guide me, so I would not struggle as much.

You have to live on campus your first two years and that means you have to have a meal plan those two years as well.

There is barely anything that is frustrating about Naz, with the exception of one thing. The ratio is 3:1, girls to guys.

Nelle

The frustrating thing about my school is the amount in population of international and minority students.

I'm way more conservative and religious than most people there, and sometimes feel like I'm out of place because of it.

I think the meal plan and the semi- lack of flexibility.

catherine

Advisors do not know much outside their department so if your not sure about your major they may not be able to help. The students are very "clicy" . Its mainly an art school which is irritating if your not an art student. Its very liberal and democratic and, many of the teachers are liberal and express their opinion sometimes to openly.