Curtis, NE
Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture

I enjoy the small town atmosphere and the small class size. I like how it is all Ag based classes. The professors are all very nice and well-rounded people. They are easy to get a hold of and talk to. I like the extra curricular activities and events that go on throughout the year. If you are looking for a small Ag based college where it's hands on and lots of opportunity then NCTA is for you!

Tucker

NCTA is a great agriculture school with many degree paths. They also offer Collegiate FFA and 4-H, plus many other clubs you can be a part of. When I visited everyone is very inviting and wanting to show you why they choose Curtis. It is an older campus but dont make that deter you from going there. If you grew up in a small town or want a school away from the large cities Curtis is perfet for you. The best part is you can attend Curtis for 2 years then easily transfer to UNL or SDSU with no troubles.

Austin

I think that this school has a lot of opportunity for students to come and get hands on learning experience about the agricultural industry. There is a lot of history at this school and a strong atmosphere of personal growth and accountability. The professors know us all as individuals, and make it a point to be an active part of our education. They support the athletic teams, the rodeo team, and the animal athletes equally, which is a nice incentive too. I would highly recommend this school.

Sheighlyn

In my opinion of Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture is that it is an amazing school. I believe that this school can help me achieve my goals of becoming a veterinarian technician that way I can go on to hopefully become a veterinarian. The school all around is great and it has a homier vibe to it other than some of the bigger schools. I was in love with the campus the first time I saw it.

Hanna

I think NCTA is a great school for those who are dedicated and committed to learning. You definitely won’t get very far without putting in effort and being willing to learn. Dr. Barnes is a wonderful lady who loves to teach and instructs many of the Veterinary Technology classes. I am in the Veterinary Technology program so I do not know many of the instructors outside the program, but my sales instructor was a very knowledgeable woman as well. I highly recommend NCTA if you are wanting to pursue an agricultural degree of any kind and are prepared to work to achieve your goals.

Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.