Omaha, NE
Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health

Overall Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health is a great school for students who want to enter into medical professions. This school is a non-traditional school in that it does not have sports, greek organizations, and it does not require you to live on campus as a freshman.

Kathryn

Nebraska Methodist College is a really great school. During my time there they encouraged me to do my best and always nurtured my learning environment. I always felt welcome and there were always fun, different activities that I could get involved in. This is why I am choosing to go back for my Doctorate at this school.

Mackenzie

While there are always ups and downs with any university or college, I've really enjoyed my time so far at Methodist! The instructors are always so willing to help and work with you and your schedule, the classes can be fairly small and you get to know everyone really quickly. The building isn't the newest, but they are always doing upgrades that make it feel brand new and feel welcoming. Although nursing school (and the rest of the fields they offer) is really stressful, the environment hardly ever feels that. Everyone is always willing to help you and point you in the right direction.

Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. The class sizes are phenomenal & the professors know everyone by name & if you need any help at all they are there for you. The students are all very friendly and we have study sessions before a major test. Its just a great fit for me & glad I chose this College!!

Erica

The most frustrating thing about this school would have to be the amount it costs to get through school. Tuiton, bookings, and nursing supplies are very expensive. But I would have to say that Methodist was one of the cheaper schools when I was beginning my college search.

A person who attends this school should be a dedicated and hard working person. One who cares, likes to help others, and enjoys making a difference is the perfect person to pursue a career at Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing and Allied Health.

All college students think they deserve scholarships. I believe I greatly deserve and need this scholarship. I am currently a college freshman at a nursing school and I received no scholarships for this year and barely received enough loans as well. In order for me to be able to successfully complete college I need all the financial help I can receive. I am dedicated to my schooling to become a nurse. I currently do not have a job because all my time is spent studying for test. This makes it very hard to be able to afford to live. This is exactly why I need help with college. Although my parents help me a great deal with my expenses, it can be hard for them also. Knowing that I am a dedicated and hardworking person alone should make me eligible for this scholarship. Also I have good grades, all A?s! So, as you can tell I do not have much income coming in at the time, actually none at all. These all reasons why I believe I deserve this scholarship. Any amount of money would help me a great deal.

Kelsey

I have attended both a large and a small school and find the personal touch of the small school is what I prefer. Availability of instructors is important for academic success and at a small school the instructors know you by name and you feel free to ask questions. I'm getting my BSN in Nursing and it was important for me to go to an accredited respected school and my school fits that criteria.

You need to start thinking about what you are passionate about. In order to be successful in college you need to be focused and passionate about what you want to do. Take a variety of classes in high school so that you can gain knowledge of what is possible, don't major in high school. This is your time to open your mind to all your options. Your Junior year is your most important year but it is still important to challenge yourself as a Senior. Keep your academics focused and in good standing, colleges look at all 4 years. Also, when visiting colleges don't just look at the surface, really make sure this college fits your academic goals and values. Most likely this will be your home for at least 4 years and you need to feel as if you belong and the school is interested in your success. You are responsible for you happiness and success, so embrace this time. College is not an extension of high school but rather a new beginning where you can evolve, grow and be that individual that you wish to become.

It is a small school with very high academic expectations and the ability and deserve to help every student succeed!

Tori

I wish I would have done a few more pre requisites before coming because it is so exspensive here. However by coming here right away I feel that I have a jump start on my future.

First I would tell myself to STUDY! Learning better studdy habbits would have really helped me in this first semester of college. Also I would tell myself to apply for more scholarships because going in to debt at age 18 is not as easy as it seems. I would also tell myself to work hard and pay more attention in my science classes because they would have helped in all my classes for nursing. Another thing is to have more fun and stop worrying all the time about money, because thats what I will be doing for the rest of my life so I might as well try to have fun while I can.

The most unique thing about Nebraska Methodist College is that it's set up so that you are continually working with people who are going in to the same field of work as you. Also it has a really good nursing program with an awesome cadaver lab. The school is very small so theres a lot of one on one help, and the professors know you by name and genuinly want you to succeed.

Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing & Allied Health administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.