Lincoln, NE
Nebraska Wesleyan University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Nebraska Wesleyan University

Brianna

It is a great school. I think more people should consider the school, but don't becuase it is small and expensive. The school is amazing and people truly care about your well being and overall safety as well. Wesleyan has such a beautiful campus too.

Jordyn

Nebraska Wesleyan University offers more knowledge and experience in one semester than I've learned in one year of high school. Don't let it's humble atmosphere make you underestimate the quality of the content, along with a healthy challenge provided by the carefully planned curriculum.

Devin

I feel that it is a very education first University, even though it may be a little on the pricier side of schools, it is totally worth it. The sports may be D3 but it feels like D1 almost every game with the fans and support from the parents. It is a great atmosphere to be around and be in, and I hopefully can't wait to attend. Go Prairie Wolves!

Antonio

Nebraska Wesleyan University is an outstanding college that offers plenty of opportunities from the LSAMP group to the Sororities and Frats. It has all the big school things, but also the class sizes of a small school. Wesleyan is the best of both worlds

Hyeonju

I love that it is a ​small community and that I am in Lincoln without feeling overwhelmed because of large class sizes. I can easily email or ask my professors questions during their office hours and they are easy to talk to. Even though NWU is a smaller school there are many ways you can get involved and NWU encourages involvement which is great.

I adore this school. I love the small campus and class sizes because I learn better in that environment. The campus is also beautiful, especially in the fall and winter. Walking around campus when the leaves are varying in reds, oranges, and yellows, there is nothing better. I will forever love this school.

Makayla

Nebraska Wesleyan is a perfect fit for anyone looking for a small-town experience in college. Academics are placed high on the scale, just below the health and well-being of every student. Its smaller campus allows for students to be involved in the various activities and to grab ahold of the traditions the school carries. Wesleyan embraces students' unique abilities and has a full staff ready to provides assistance wherever needed.

Emmalie

Nebraska Wesleyan is an amazing school whose primary focus is on its students. Overall academically challenging, Nebraska Wesleyan is also culturally and socially challenging. Many classes have students examine where they stand and rethink certain "truths". The small class size has its benefits and disadvantages however.

Connor

The people and programs of Nebraska Wesleyan make it an easy place to call home; I love it here.

Nebraska Wesleyan is best known for its advanced academic qualities; this private institution offers some of the best academic opportunities in the state. Anyone with the right work ethic and knowledge base is lucky to call this university home. The professors truly care about the success and well-being of their students while the counselors and advisors offer convenient and helpful amenities. I can't imagine continuing my education anywhere else.

The first thing I would tell myself would be to relax. As a high school student I never realized how many college students had no idea what they wanted to do for the rest of their life. I was immensely stressed going into college with worry of where life would take me. The first tip concerning college would be to tell myself to take chances and explore. I knew I didn't want to be a business man sitting in a cubicle working on paperwork from nine to five, but my mother wanted that life for me because I was skilled in accounting and business. I finally explored the life of physical therapy several years later and am so thankful I did. Nobody is perfect, and taking chances can lead to some of the best experiences in life, within reason of course.

Sierra

The combination of Wesleyan being a liberal arts school and the smaller campus makes for an amazing experience. In my classes, my professors have done an excellent job of not teaching you WHAT to think, but rather HOW to think. Classes are often very discussion-based, so we all get to share our opinions and learn more from different perspectives. Critical thinking and creativity are encouraged. Even in my math class, which, by nature, is more memorization than anything, my professor incorporates different projects that give us a little bit of creative wiggle room.

In high school, it's too easy to get caught up in what people think of you. What I realized too late is that others' opinions of you don't matter. Who cares what they think? Your friends and family know the real you, and that's what really counts. Letting your peers' negativity cripple your own outlook on life is only hurting you, and the damage lingers. It's more important to be true to yourself and disregard the masses. The other thing that it's easy to obsess over is grades. Don't get me wrong, good grades are important in opening up opportunities for higher education. High ACT scores can win you some fantastic scholarships! But it's essential to find balance and not spread yourself too thin. Sacrificing social events and time with family and friends because of a devotion to school work is something you'll regret. The same thing applies to work. Working is great; it earns you much needed money and provides good real world experience. But there are many valuable moments in life that you will miss if you have your blinders on, focused on school and your job. Balance is key.

Honestly, I felt very prepared to arrive on campus. Wesleyan did a fantastic job of keeping me informed all the way through the process of applying and letting me know what to expect. The only thing I wish I would have known is that attending the summer registration would have made life much easier! I was unable to make it, so I had to register late and did not have a school email until a few days before classes. I ended up missing a lot of important emails! So, register for everything early, and the rest is smooth sailing.

Nebraska Wesleyan University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.