Nebraska Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Nebraska Wesleyan University

The amount of money that it costs to go here! Dont get me wrong it is one heck of a University but it just bothers me to think i have to write that big of a check every semester to go to school. It doesnt bother me that much though becuase i can never imagine going to any other school than Nebraska Wesleyan! This is HOME to me.

The worst thing about my school, it that there is not as much diversity as I thought there would be. My high school had over 20 different ethnicities attending, but here there isn't much variety. It also makes me feel like an outsider with so many caucasian people and no one else that is of my ethnicity.

The worst thing? All freshman have the same meal plan. It doesn't matter how your schedule interfers with meal times or if you never eat breakfast. You tend to over pay for meals as a freshman. There are of course, grab and go meals when the lunch room is closed, but it's not always that convenient.

The lack of research opportunities available puts students who want to pursue graduate education at a disadvantage as they enter the world of large graduate research institutions.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of diversity on campus. Because it is such a small university, not many ethnic people prefer NWU over a larger university.

the cafeteria because the food is not very good.

small campus and horrible school spirit

The cold weather in the winter

CAFETERIA FOOD