Chanute, KS
Neosho County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Neosho County Community College

Melinda

I love it! Beautiful campus! Everything here is amazing! The staff and teachers really care and want the students to succeed! The campus is very clean. Everyone is friendly. It is located in a small town and the campus is closer knit. No better place to go!

Hayley

I think its a small college, but offers a lot to students. With the stars program Neosho makes certain that no student is left behind. The student life is amazing, its like a giant family.

Jalissa

My mom went to Neosho County Community College and when I didn't have school I would go with her. I got to meet some of the instructors and I really liked their teaching methods and they are really great. I started taking classes at Neosho County Community College in the Fall of 2015 and I am going to me graduating with my Associate of Science in May 2017. I couldn't ask for a better group of professors. I will greatly miss the college and the professors. I love the STARS program because they provide one-on-one tutoring.

I would tell myself to study harder, and stay completely focused on your goals. Don't let friends, or other factors influence you to get off track. Get your education while you are young, and if your going to dream, then dream big! Take all opportunity you can to get scholarships, and any kind of aid to help pay for education. Life is not easy. It takes hard work to get to high places! Life is too short, so reach for the stars!

The worst thing is the lack of open lab time available on the weekends. There is no weekend opportunity.

Neosho County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.