Aston, PA
Neumann University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Neumann University

Unknown

Please do your research before coming here. Not just what professional sites say but what students post- because that’s where the truth comes in. Stay away from this school if you can! High school students and their parents probably love that this school is nice looking and accepts pretty much everyone. But you need to realize that just because they accept you doesn’t mean you’ll do well once you have your classes. They accept the lowest of GPA’s but then expect you to be straight A students once here. That’s just in general. If you are specifically looking at the nursing program- GO ELSEWHERE. It’s the worst program academically. The professors set students for failure and they loveeeee it. You have to teach yourself in each class and then they make you feel stupid or incompetent for failing even though they did nothing but read you a PowerPoint to “teach” you. They never answer questions to help you. And they purposely try to trick you on exams and make tests the opposite of what they claim is going to be tested. It’s a program where if you ask for mercy or help or guidance they give you a shrug and basically tell you to figure it out on your own and that maybe you aren’t cut out for it. Here’s the real issue- Neumann used to have an excellent program. But then they wanted to be the best of the best. So in order to seem like they are better than schools like Drexel, Thomas Jefferson, Temple, Villanova and so on, they made the program completely impossible (as if it wasn’t hard before) so it looked like they were better than the best nursing programs around. BUT Neumann fails to understand that harder doesn’t mean BETTER. In their eyes, harder means they are the #1 program. Instead of it helping their image, it’s ruining it and students are slowly starting to realize there are easier programs with better outcomes and you actually learn!! The program here needs to go or they need to gut the whole thing with a new curriculum and professors and a dean who actually want people to pass. I’m currently in the process of deciding where to transfer and getting the heck out. The ridiculous tuition rate doesn’t help either. Please please stay away.

Lenaya

Very good school.

Very good school.

Victoria

I love the school and I can’t wait to start in fall of 2019

I love the school and I can’t wait to start in fall of 2019

Saraya

Neumann University has a great campus if you are looking for a small school. They have many activities for students to participate in things but there are always limited spots and campus it kind of boring. The food if kind of okay, but it could definitely be better. As a nursing student, it is very hard, The nursing faculty do not really help you, so you are basically on your own and their program is very hard, so without any help from the faculty, it makes the courses very stressful.

Neumann is a nice school looks wise and the students are nice but the people who run it are awful. I've been through 2 advisers and they can be discouraging and not empowering at all. No one is very empathetic or understanding of money concerns since this school is very expensive and it can get hard... They make you jump through rings of fire just to get classes if you register late and if you need help financially, they aren't always the nicest about it. They make everything a bigger deal than what it is. And I don't think many people know that because many students haven't dealt with the behind the scenes issues. This school is money hungry and money hungry only. Sometimes it appears they care more about causing drama and making money then what is going to take care of their students and how to make it as easy as possible to navigate through the college path. There is a reason many people transfer out.

Malik

I think it’s a nice size school with very great teacher. It a nice size classroom which makes it easier to get help if needed. Everything is good at Neumann. The only down fall is the WiFi because it’s kind of slow. Everything else is perfectly find and I am glad to attend this college.

Victoria

Neumann University is great for me because of the small campus. It is just what I wanted in a campus, plus it is not far from home. It takes me 15 minutes to commute. The food here is overall not the best, but there are some places around the campus where you can order takeout or pizza. The environment is kept clean and the faculty members are very nice and helpful. I would recommend this school to a commuter.

Katherine

It's a good small school. It has a lot of groups to get involved with but no Greek life. I like that I always feel safe there and that I'm not just a number to professors. I really like that my professors know my name, and who I am. I like the campus size and the academics are pretty rigorous at least for nursing.

Small campus and small size classroom is what drew me here. Love the people, professors and environment.

Keisha

My overall opinion of Neumann University is that I really love the school, the faculty and staff, and everyone that I meet around campus. The school campus is great and perfect distance from my home. It's a home away from home. I love it.

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

The school, Neumann University, is a private Catholic institution of higher education in the Franciscan tradition.

The students are either catty, bitchy, nice, kind or shy.

How great the school is and how I love my major, and how I love the clubs and activities there.

The food because sometimes it is good and sometimes it is not.

Neumann University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.