Aston, PA
Neumann University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Neumann University

Lenaya

Very good school.

Very good school.

Victoria

I love the school and I can’t wait to start in fall of 2019

I love the school and I can’t wait to start in fall of 2019

Saraya

Neumann University has a great campus if you are looking for a small school. They have many activities for students to participate in things but there are always limited spots and campus it kind of boring. The food if kind of okay, but it could definitely be better. As a nursing student, it is very hard, The nursing faculty do not really help you, so you are basically on your own and their program is very hard, so without any help from the faculty, it makes the courses very stressful.

Neumann is a nice school looks wise and the students are nice but the people who run it are awful. I've been through 2 advisers and they can be discouraging and not empowering at all. No one is very empathetic or understanding of money concerns since this school is very expensive and it can get hard... They make you jump through rings of fire just to get classes if you register late and if you need help financially, they aren't always the nicest about it. They make everything a bigger deal than what it is. And I don't think many people know that because many students haven't dealt with the behind the scenes issues. This school is money hungry and money hungry only. Sometimes it appears they care more about causing drama and making money then what is going to take care of their students and how to make it as easy as possible to navigate through the college path. There is a reason many people transfer out.

Malik

I think it’s a nice size school with very great teacher. It a nice size classroom which makes it easier to get help if needed. Everything is good at Neumann. The only down fall is the WiFi because it’s kind of slow. Everything else is perfectly find and I am glad to attend this college.

Victoria

Neumann University is great for me because of the small campus. It is just what I wanted in a campus, plus it is not far from home. It takes me 15 minutes to commute. The food here is overall not the best, but there are some places around the campus where you can order takeout or pizza. The environment is kept clean and the faculty members are very nice and helpful. I would recommend this school to a commuter.

Katherine

It's a good small school. It has a lot of groups to get involved with but no Greek life. I like that I always feel safe there and that I'm not just a number to professors. I really like that my professors know my name, and who I am. I like the campus size and the academics are pretty rigorous at least for nursing.

Small campus and small size classroom is what drew me here. Love the people, professors and environment.

Keisha

My overall opinion of Neumann University is that I really love the school, the faculty and staff, and everyone that I meet around campus. The school campus is great and perfect distance from my home. It's a home away from home. I love it.

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

The school, Neumann University, is a private Catholic institution of higher education in the Franciscan tradition.

The students are either catty, bitchy, nice, kind or shy.

How great the school is and how I love my major, and how I love the clubs and activities there.

The food because sometimes it is good and sometimes it is not.

Keisha

I love Neumann. There is nothing wrong with the campus. I love the atmosphere and it is a great campus.

What are some hot-button issues on campus?

Trump, Jubilee Year of Mercy, etc.

What are the most popular classes offered?

Psych of Crime, Intro to Sociology, etc.

Neumann is a fantastic college. Totally come to Neumann and make a choice to be a student here.

What do students complain about most?

Classes being long or even bitchy roommates/suite mates.

Neumann is a Catholic institution of higher education in the Franciscan tradition. If you want to know the rest of the story, go here: http://www.neumann.edu/about/history_mission.asp

Don't screw up. Stay on the books and pay attention to your professors. Remember this is a dry campus and a Catholic Franciscan institution.

What's the Greek scene like?

There is no Greek scene.

What's the dating scene like?

There is no dating scene.

When you step off campus what do you see?

When I step off campus, I see another part of me finding freedom in the world. My campus is located in an urban-suburban setting. The most popular places in the area around the campus are Aston Pizza, Wawa, Season's Pizza, Walgreens, Zac's Burgers, Dunkin Donuts and Dollar Tree. The local people around the campus are very nice.

The one thing I wish someone had told me about freshman year in college was it will be hard at times and it's okay not to be everyone's friend.

Describe the best and worst parts of the social scene on campus.

The best parts of the social scene on campus is that almost everyone knows everyone and that anyone could be apart of a good conversation. The worst parts of the social scene on campus are when friends fight, friends don't agree on anything and there is nothing to do.

What's the hardest thing about freshman year?

Not getting adjusted to the school, not liking the major I was in and getting bullied

What do people really wear to class?

Slacks, business clothes, classy clothes, baggy clothes, clothes from high school. Whatever they have that is cool to wear to school.

I don't drink. Will it be hard for me to go to parties?

Never. It's okay if you don't drink, but you can still have fun dancing and such.

How often should I phone home? Is once a day too much?

Never phone home. Phone my number, which is 484-639-4485. Once a day is too much.

Do you feel like you changed a lot?

I do feel like I have changed a lot from last semester because I am in the adjustment period of my college life and I am admitting my problems than I was last year.

Describe a typical weekend.

A weekend is quiet in the dorms and then when it is Sunday night, the campus comes back to life.

Instead of describing it, let me show you it: http://www.youvisit.com/tour/neumann?pl=v

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

Neumann's best and most popular sports teams are lacrosse, rugby, soccer, field hockey, golf, tennis, basketball, hockey, and baseball. There are no sports-related traditions at Neumann. I don't know about Intramurals. Sorry.

Tell us about the food and dining options.

I typically eat in the Dining center, Knight's Cafe, RAB Kiosk or even my dorm on campus. Off campus, I typically eat at Applebee's, Wendy's, McDonald's, Popeyes, Wawa, Burger King, Season's Pizza, Aston Pizza, Aston Diner or even any other off-campus restaurant. The dining center is buffet-style, but when you get their food, you don't know if it is either good or bad until you taste it. It is usually good, but if it wasn't cooked right, then I would not touch it.

Tell us about your professors.

My professors are nice, but when they are teaching, they take forever to teach the class. Also, if you get on their bad side, they won't like you.

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

If you never heard of Neumann, I will give you these sites to know more of the school: http://www.neumann.edu/ and http://www.neumann.edu/about/default.asp

Since Neumann is a Catholic Franciscan school, I love they have their daily masses during the week on Mondays through Fridays at 12 noon and then two masses on Sundays, one at 7 pm and one at 10 pm.

On campus, we have a mix of blacks and whites, and some Hispanics. Most are religious. Experiences with these people on campus are very promising to me. Most students wear baggy clothes or business clothes to class.

We don't have any stereotypes here at the university.

The food in the Dining Center. Not only that, certain food in the Knight's Cafe.

Nothing really. I just them that the school is great.

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

The best place to get work done on campus is the Ministry Center. Sure, there is also the Library, but I like the Ministry Center better.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is a jerk.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I decided to go to this school because I was tired of going to public schools all the time and I was tired of being bullied all the time.

Anyone that can afford this kind of school, but anyone can be willing to come to this school, if they know about the school.

The food in the dining center because sometimes their food is good, sometimes it is not.

Neumann University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.