Neumann University Top Questions

Keisha

The food and catty people.

Keisha

The food in the Dining Center. Not only that, certain food in the Knight's Cafe.

Erika

Cost of tuition and the lack of financial assistance/scholarships/grants

rocheline

The most frustrating thing about my school is nothing. I think thats what makes it so frustrating. In every school i have ever been to there was always that one thing that really grinded my gears, but in this one the extra curricular actives are fun ,the teachers are unforgetable and the studnt life is about all i could ask for.

The most frustrating thing would have to be finiance if not social. The school is very small and it is private so there is not much to do around the campus to enjoy yourself due to restriction. However, if you are a reserved person who does not mind quiet environments, finance would more than likely be the only frustration. The tuition is high including room and board as well as the books needed.

Maria

I would have to say, that parking at my school is frusterating. Neumann is starting to become so popular that many other people are enrolling and although it is a very good thing, parking becomes an issue.

Alexandra

Getting classes that fit into a good schedule without long breaks in between.

lorraine

the most frustrating thing about my school is that sometimes it gets so distracting that its hard to concentrate on what you really need to do.

Kasey

The campus is pretty much dead on the weekends.