Neumont University Top Questions

Joshua

Thanks to addition of "Orders" (aka fraternities), the activity agenda has exploded. Students have taken over the planning and execution of the school's largest activities and the level of fun and enjoyment has only increased since. The school also plans events and trips for students to diversify their daily and weekend activities. Nerdapalooza, Nerdi Gras, Humans vs Zombies, Nerf Wars, and Crappy Movie Night are some of my personal favorites.

Jesse

The most popular group or club at neumont is Beyond the screen, They are a group of student that enjoy, having activities that include zombies, nerf, card games, battle of the rock bands, nerdapalooza, nerdigras, playing deadreign, creating games such as epic roll off, and, holding crappy movie night(a night where they watch the most horrible movies and make fun of them all night long) They also enjoy throwing sapce cows.

Brandon

I'm currently the President of one of the largest student body groups at Neumont. The order I run, Beyond the Screen, is a group dedicated to getting people away from video games. One of the things we like to do is hold free events for all students and prospective students.

Jesse

Since Neumont is a small school, the staff puts on several free and/or cheap but super fun activities. Laser tag, nerf tag, sumo wrestling, hiking, camping, LAN parties, and a Lake Powell boating trip this fall! Every other week or so there is something fun going on at Neumont, and when there is not, students do fun weekend activities together. There is lots to do around Neumont.