Neumont University Top Questions

Neumont is INTENSE. If you're not committed to getting your degree, it is a waste of money. However, if you're looking to become one of the best and most relevant developers in the industry, Neumont makes that possible in about HALF the time a "standard" university does. The curriculum is ALWAYS relevant and cutting-edge. The quality of the projects and internships is exceptional. There is no better CS University outside of MIT.

Neumonot is not an easy school, The teachers push you real hard to learn the material and just as you grasp the concept they are pushing you into a new technology. This simulates the real flow of technology because computer science is always changing. if you are already adjusted to adapting to changing technology you will be able to keep up with the advancements. The school is quite small about 250-300 students

I think that personally the best part about Neumont is that it's an accelerated program. You get your bachelors in 2.5 years and they leave nothing out. The courses are hard but well worth the work.

Wes

You take a 4 year degree and crush it down into 2 and a half years. The same work load is giving but in an accelerated program to finish early and ahead of the game. There are a select group that can keep up but if you do its worth it. For what is offered here the size is perfect and the faculty are amazing.

Neumont is a "haven for geeks". It's a lot of fun, a lot of hard work. It's applied, it's tight nit, it's super fun. If you like to code, solve the world's problems, and do it all in code, Neumont is awesome.