East Greenwich, RI
New England Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend New England Institute of Technology

nicole

New England Institute of Technology gave me a chance at the career of my dreams and i am forever grateful to be a part of their technologically advanced and astounding Nursing program.

I would tell myself that it is not always easy but it is definatly doable and worth it. Being in college is a giant step towards adulthood and having a career that you can have for the rest of your life. Nursing is my dream and everyday i am proud to say that i am a Nursing student. I cant wait for the day to graduate and become a RN.

Before i came to this school i knew that Nursing school was going to be hard but nobody ever tells you really how hard it actually is. I think that getting a better idea of how hectic and stressful Nursing programs are would really help students to be ready for what is to come. Besides that i think that my tour of the school and academic counselor gave me a great idea of what the school is like and i fell in love insantly which is why i am a student there today!

Jasmine

New England Institute of Technology is a great school and is very enjoyable to attend, but there will be some obstacles that could seriously hurt you financially.

If I could go back in time and speak with my past self from senior year, I would tell her to seriously think about her life choices and think about exactly what she wants to do with her life. I would ask her to consider looking for multiple colleges and put more effort into applications. And if it just so happens she wanted to go to the same college as I am at currently, then she should brace herself. None of the classes and majors are easy, and I know how much she despises long and hard work, which she would find tedious. But what matters is that she should find a major she would absolutely enjoy and think long and hard about it. "Do not choose the one that everyone else wants, decide for youself for once," is what I would say. "No one will judge you harshly about what you want to do and your happiness is what is most important. You'll love the college, but you probably won't like the classes, especially if it's part of the required courses for the major you're not happy with. Choose wisely, young self."

The worst thing about my school is the cost of the classes. Basically, you're paying forty-five dollars or more per class. Multiply this by how many times you have this class per week, multiply by ten for the weeks per quarter. In addition, you have to pay for materials that are required for projects, which adds up greatly. If it just so happens that your teacher cancels class, you do not get refunded for it. And if you ever want to change majors, you probably threw away over thousands of dollars out the window. The costs are painful.

My classmates are the best.

My classmates are the best.

If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self. I would tell my senior self to not take all those extra classes. I did not need to take three online classes in additon with my regular classes. I remember how stressed I was during my senior year because I had overwelmed myself with all these classes . I would try to get all my homework done in time while working part-time at a grocery store. I ended up not being able to put my full effort into those classes, due to the fact that I was mainly focused on getting all the assignments, projects and tests done before their due date. If I went back in time to senior year, I would tell myself to just take one online class and focus more on studying and applying for scholarships.

Kaylin

I would say save money and apply for as many scholarships as possible. Paying for college is hard and you have no one to cosign. So if you want a good education you have to pay for it!

The best thing is the hands on fast paced expirience. It gives you no time to slack off and plenty of time to study and get to know your professors.

I wish I would have known that the banks would deny me student loans. This is the only school that I know I will excell in and I just need the money to do so.

Patrick

There is not much I wish I had known a head of time it was what I expected all though the books and tution are a little more than I anticipated and I had to refresh on my mathmatics skills.

The person that attend's this school should be highly motivated, serious about their future plans in life and be ready to work very hard to achieve their goals as a student to recieve the degree of their choice.

Emilea

There would be one simple thing that I would tell my high school self: go with your passion. I originally went with a career path that my mother wanted. After not finding a job in that career and hating the occupation itself, I decided to go back to school. This time I'm doing what I wanted to do all along and I love it.

Scott

New England Institue is by far the best place to further one's education.

New England Institue is by far the best place to further one's education.

My school is probably best known for how up-to-date it is and how much people get out of it.

I would most likely tell my high school self to apply for scholarships as soon as possible, and to not worry about what he wants to go into right now. There are 4 years of high school to figure it out, and what you do decide will mostly like come natually as something you love to do. I would also tell myself to, when I do find my perfect degree, don't settle with the first college I see. There are many colleges out there that would love to have you, even if you are out of state. Most of all, be as prepared as possible for the long road ahead.

kassandra

If i could go back in time to high school i would tell myself to get as much help as possible and keep up my grades. Also i would get an early start on looking into schools and take my sats and join as many groups as possible.

It has a building set up just for my feild the classes are very small so if i need assistance i get it then and there

anyone who may need a extra had with school work. very hands on learning and help everywhere you turn people who like small classrooms

Keeps up with technology. More skills based then art based.

Keeps up with technology. More skills based then art based.

When I was in high school I had the misconception that everyone in college had a plan set in stone. Everyone knew exactly what they were doing and upon leaving college everyone got their dream job instantly. Once I got to college, I quickly realized it was not as glamorous as it seemed to me in high school. I got Cs in some of my classes and I failed miserably at trying to find an internship. I was sliding by in college. I was just waiting for all the glamour to begin. Where’s the job that’s going to fall into my lap? Where are all the friends I’m going to effortlessly make? Where are my scholarships and awards? Lauren, I have transitioned into someone you will be proud of. Don’t take any of the time in school for granted. Absorb everything you can get out of it and put twice as much energy back into it. College is going to be really hard, but I promise you, it will be worth it.

New England Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.