New England Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of New England Institute of Technology

The worst thing about my school is the cost of the classes. Basically, you're paying forty-five dollars or more per class. Multiply this by how many times you have this class per week, multiply by ten for the weeks per quarter. In addition, you have to pay for materials that are required for projects, which adds up greatly. If it just so happens that your teacher cancels class, you do not get refunded for it. And if you ever want to change majors, you probably threw away over thousands of dollars out the window. The costs are painful.

The worst thing about my school is that there really isn't a campus atmosphere. It's an all commuter school and so the "college life" really isn't there. It makes it hard at first to make friends and have a sense of belonging. Because there is no campus, there is also no sports activities as well and that also is difficult for those looking to play sports.

I just enrolled in NEIT in October 2009 and truthfully, I do not consider anything wrong will this college, its's amazing.

I feel that some of the students not only have no dive in their education but no drive in life as well.