New England Institute of Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for New England Institute of Technology

Kyasia

New England Institute of Technology, is a mediocre school. There isn't a student life, no clubs, or extra activities for students to partake in. Teachers are available anytime, which is a plus. Over all the school's main focus is the technical labs. The school is a technical college .

Daniel

It is a great place to get hands on training in your field of study, it has an excellent teacher to student interaction and strives to give their students the best possible tools and necessary information to handle their future jobs in the real world.

Alex

I think New England Technology is an awesome school. It offers a lot of opportunities for students to learn and prosper. The teachers and students are pleasant to work with. The campus itself is inviting, and full of enthusiasm. I would recommend New England Technology to any student looking to further their education.

New England Institute of Technology is an incredible school. The class sizes are extremely small. You build a great rapport with your professors, calling them by their first names and texting/ emailing them when questions arise. The responses are very quick and they are devoted to having you pass their classes and understanding the material to the best of your ability. The classes are hands on and the atmosphere is very comfortable. I was never nervous to ask a question in class.

Karl

I went to visit the Campus in the summer of 2017. New England Institute was my top choice of colleges. No other colleges we looked at could top New England Tech. The classes are small and you get the experience working hands on in the classroom labs. New England Tech had a high rate of placement after graduation. While going to school you also have the opportunity to get certified in certain vehicle models, which was nice, since other schools only gave you partial credit and you had to work in the dealership to get the rest of your credits. The school just opened on-campus housing the Fall of 2017 which is really nice and I do not have to commute from out-of-state.

Rorey

Overall, I believe New England Tech is a great school for those returning to school or interested in obtaining an Associates degree quickly. I am not yet a student at NEIT, however, after my visits to campus and having met with a number of both students and faculty, I am beyond excited to start my education at the college. All my questions are answered thoroughly, faculty makes themselves available to meet with you when you do need further explanation and the facilities available on campus, including labs, library and social rooms, make the school appear welcoming!

Griffin

It is a fantastic school where every single staff member is committed to helping you in every way, shape, and form. The various departments will even help you build a resume, and help you search for jobs in your field of study - even while still attending! I would recommend this school for anyone.

Nathaniel

Great school, overall. Most of the professors are tradesmen and women with real life experience. They are knowledgeable and willing to work with any student that expresses a sincere effort with their work. They are there to teach, not to hold hands, but will help you up when you are struggling.

Katherine

The teacher to student ratio is terrific! I always feel welcome asking teachers, counselors, or other staff members for help! This is a great p[lace to obtain a degree, meet amazing people, and develop networking opportunities for jobs! I would definitely recommend this school!

Stacy

New England Institute of Technology is defined as, “ …. a private, accredited, non-profit Rhode Island university offering Associate, Bachelor’s, Master's, and Online degrees in over 55 programs” (NEIT). NEIT has an unbelievable associate in science degree in the nursing program. The nursing program gives students the opportunity to receive both in class education, and raw, real clinical experiences with patients. In addition, nursing students receive their associate's degree in a matter of 18 months.

Keith

AN amazing college! No teacher in the whole entire faculty has less than a masters degree in any given subject! Lots of technology based courses as well as informative course for students looking to start their own business. All in all, terrific school!!!

Kate

Starting in Jan 2017 and am more than excited! I recently just decided what I wanted to do for my future career and I am so happy that there is a college new me that offers the program I wanted. So far, people there at Admissions, Financial Aid and Students are very nice and welcoming. Dorms are going to be done early 2017 which will bring more students at NEIT. The school is very new and always looks amazing. Highly Recommend.

Isaiah

Love the new buildings and the atmosphere. The people there are very professional and make me feel very welcome every time I visit. The place is very clean and maintained and smells very good throughout. The cafeteria food like pretty good but I have yet to try it.

Magielette

When I toured my school my first impression was phenomenal. All the students seemed upbeat and happy to be there. The culture was one to never forget. Everyone was so friendly. The professors and staff were all eager to help in anyway possible. The campus is absolutely beautiful.

Victor

New England Institute of Technology is a good for those who do not want a college is to big or small and where the classrooms are small enough for teacher to student interactions. The dorms of the schools will appeal to most of the new students, since it looks really nice inside and built for the students’ comfort in mind.

Allison

I believe that New England Institute of Technology is a wonderful place to get a well rounded education. The school has pleasant staff who are will to help in any way possible. Hands on education system , each class has 25-30 people, which is easy to ask question and access help if needed. They are always available to help you suceed. Lastly, you may earn your degree in half the time, how awesome is that. I am glad that I have transferred to New England Institute of technology to further my education.

Marissa

It’s amazing and I can’t wait to attend in the fall.

Loay

This college is outstanding! If you like to do hands on things with your degree of study. I suggest you attend this college. It prepares you for the outside world and gives you a clear thought about what you will be doing in the future. Some negatives things about this college is that it has a lot of things that college kids wouldn't benefit from.They have like 10 Tvs in a room and also a big play room. I feel like those things are a waste of money.

Zachary

The classes are good and the professors are easy to deal with. The facilities are nice and fairly new. They recently built and opened dorms and do not have a good grasp of how to control the environment inside the dorms. It is a very stressful environment inside the dorms.

Joshua

It’s a great collage, professors are very kind, you even get to know them by name and interest. Professors treat you like adults and give you enough freedom to feel welcomed in class. Over great teaching, you dive right into your major. However it is very fast paced and it takes a lot of energy to do your home work, you need to be on the ball of things. I believe they need some more extracurricular activities, I sort of feel like housing students get board over their.