New Hope Christian College-Eugene Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for New Hope Christian College-Eugene

Anthony

Though small, New Hope Christian College is well resourced facility devoted to the growth of their students. They provide an EXCELLENT creative arts program along with fantastic grounding in theology and many other realms. I am very satisfied with the community at this school more than anything. I pray NHCC grows exponentially.

Audrey

I believe that it is the best school there is. I think that anyone would be lucky to go there. The people are always trying to do there very best to help you in any way they can. The other students are nice and fallow rules really well. There is no drinking or partying. Unless you count playing board games a party. I love that school and think that it would be the best place for anyone to go. Its not just a collage it is a family.

Brittanie

New Hope Christian College is a very small, but welcoming College. As soon as you step onto the campus you can feel the warmth of pure love for God and you can see that light on every person you encounter on the campus. Overall though, I personally find the school to be a bit too small for my liking. I like meeting new people and exploring new things everyday. Here it's more of the same and consistent schedule everyday, which is something that I wish was different.

Dennis

If you care about integrity you will choose a different college. I filled out a pastors review in the Spring of 2017 for a student applying for New Hope and recommended the student be accepted. The student was living a lie (morally) and so lied to me and on their application to New Hope. The student was accepted to attend. When the truth came out late Spring the administration WOULD NOT remove my recommendation from the students file or remove their acceptance of them. Their reason why? "The student might sue us if we did." So, New Hope CHRISTIAN college fears man MORE than they FEAR God. Also, to be accepted you have to have a 2.75 GPA from high school. This student barely graduated from high school and DID NOT meet this requirement. DO NOT even consider this college if you are looking for a school that holds the name and honor of God high.

Top Questions about New Hope Christian College-Eugene