New Jersey Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of New Jersey Institute of Technology

It's a small city school, so there's more concrete than green, but the school does have a plan/project to improve this and expand the school. NJIT is pretty much a green grassy rectangle with a bunch of building around it, including the student center, which is probably why the student center is the hub for all students all the time. There are some extras outside of the "rectangle," a few more buildings (mostly the newer ones), a new soccer field, some newer dorms and the parking deck. It's a quaint place, but nothing spectacular and it makes it easy to walk to class.

New Jersey Institute of Technology is one of the top engineering schools in the country that provides me with proper skills and learning to prepare me for a productive career and strengthen my potential for lifelong personal and professional growth.

New Jersey Institute of Technology is what would be considered a typical technical university with a skewed male to female ratio and relatively less to offer in terms of social life, but with excellent research and career prospects.

NJIT is a prestigious institution where the professors set out their very own goals to help their students bring out their best assets and to acheive the one important thing it has to offer: an education.

NJIT is a very diverse, competitive, technology based university that provides everyone with an excellent opportunity to follow their individualized career paths.

NJIT is a very diverse school with determined, hard working students seeking to be successful after graduation with their background of preparation being NJIT.

New Jersey institute of Technology is a well diverse and well organized school for young adults to learn and expand their minds.

Our school looks like a crime-infested pit laying in the heart of Newark (far from the truth, but the jokes do get made).

My school is full of smart teachers, but they are too cocky sometimes especially the ones from Princeton and Harvard.

This school is what you make of it, if you come here wanting to have a good time you will have a good time.