New Jersey Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of New Jersey Institute of Technology

NJIT is dominantly a commuter school. It is great for a commuter student who is very academic and career focused. There are great study facilities available and local transit and parking availabilities for those who need to travel off and on campus frequently. The student should be very open minded as the campus is very religiously and culturally diverse including lots of international students. If the student is socially active, he or she should join a lot of the clubs and organizations as they are very beneficial for friendships as well as being involved.

A person that is able to live off campus and only comute to college, otherwise the college life might discourage them from studies. Campus life is rather depressing to be honest. In terms of academics NJIT is a good school but mostly oriented to those who are interested in engineering. As a mathematics of finance and actuarial science major I can hardly find anything to do with my major on campus. So unles the person is persuing a degree in civil, machnical and other engineering fields, they should most likely look for a different school.

The persion who attend this school should be dedicated, hardworking, persistant, and punctual. There will be no one to tell you that you have to work hard, so you have to be dedicated, you cannot give up becayse you are doing bad, you have to be persistant, and there will be no one to tell you, that you have to wake up and go to every class and be on time, so yo have to punctual. If you are the kind of person who is punctual, hardworking and persistant, you can excell in this college.

There really isn't a set "image" as I woould put it, although i was told that NJIT was a Engineering school which is what it's known for and has the largest school of architecture on the east coast. If your seeking a career in architecture or engineering i would definitly say come to NJIT but that's not all that NJIT has to offer prospective students.

The type of person that should attend New Jersey Institute of Technology are focused students. Students who are looking for a great education and want to be challenged. This university is not easy, the student must be disciplined and ambitious. If you are looking for job placement right out of college, then this is the university for you.

people that should attend njit are people that are ready to work and study Diligently. Also if you like eEngineering and the Different science courses at njit are one hightest in ratings of quality and credibility. Also if your are lookin for good internships njit is a great school to start your rad to getting an internship.

A person who is willing to work VERY hard at school. It is not an easy school at all. The professors expect you to know a lot, so it is important to read and constantly study or you will fall behind. If you don't want to work hard, this is not the school for you.

The person that should attend this school must be conscious of their career choice before entering the institution because of its limited majors. The career path must also be research based or technical in order to get the best bang for your buck!

Someone who is very focused and knows exactly what they want to major in. It does not offer a diverse variety of majors, so you should only come here if you already know what you want to do, and are willing to work very hard.

Someone who is in to science and engineering, works well under pressure and does not mind being in a high crime area.