New Jersey Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of New Jersey Institute of Technology

The most frustrating thing about my school is how difficult my major is. Architecture is known to be the most time consuming and intensive major that the school has to offer. The majority of Architecture students have to spend at least one night without sleeping per project to get all of the work completed.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the work load. Never in my life have I worked this hard to get homework done or a research paper completed. My school is very demanding and covers a wide material of science based applications. If you miss a class or two you will definitely be left behind.

The most frustrating thing about this school is the difficulty to get help with getting into classes or issues with which classes to take. It is as if there is only one way to do things and you cannot deviate.

make sure to work hard, and do your best at what you love, dont give up. especially during those math and science classes in njit, they are the toughest part at njit. make sure you pass them!

The social life at NJIT definitely needs a face lift! There some also be more creative ways to activate the public squares within' as a way to bring more student life to the campus!

Most people don't realize that there is so much you can do and claim the place to be "boring" and "depressing" People need to start getting involved before they complain!

The campus itself and the general mood of the student body seems very unfriendly and at times depressed, which makes for quite a poor overall atmosphere.

There is a lot of work, but all one has to do is keep their head on straight and stay focused on what they have to do.

The poor communication between adminstration the students. There was a strong disconnect between both groups.

It is surrounded by a huge business city which causes most of the students to stay on campus.