New Mexico Highlands University Top Questions

The most frustrating thing about New Mexico Highlands is the lack of information presented to seniors. Preparing to graduate has been frustrating because their is no direction on the procedures required to finalize the graduation process. Students must ask and spread the word among classmates. Also, other information has been incorrectly presented to students causing confusion and ultimate frustration.

Mayte

Undergraduate and graduate senate are combiened. This is frustrating because some of the concerns and necessities that affect graduate students are overlooked since there is a higher undergraduate population. Some of us are fighting to change this.

Langster

the most frustrating thing about my school is its location. it is aboout forty-five minutes away from a big city and about an hour and a half away from the biggest cuty. there isn't much to do aroung camus unless you make something.

nima

trying to find and apply for scholarship.

NOT ORGANIZED!!!! I can never get someone to tell me what classes I need to take for next semester. They can't tell me based on my transcript when I should apply for student teaching or when I will graduate.

The most frustrating thing about that school would be the location and the ability to get a job after graduation. It does not have a big name so the degree does not mean much to employers.