New Mexico State University-Dona Ana Top Questions

isaiah

sometimes the teachers require too much work. I took a one credit class that was a month long, and I had to do a community event that took hours to prepare, then i had at least two things due each week in the class on top of the event, along with the work from all of my other classes.

My only disappointments or frustrations with my campus would be the long lines with answerless ends, and the complications or technical problems with the online portion of classes.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that when you have a question it seems like the staff sends you in all directions to find answers. Instead of educating you on the correct path they give the shortest answer so they can move on the the next person.

Most of the classes in the library science program are online. Although I am able to pass my classes, I fear I'm not really comprehending the technical classes because of the lack of hands on experiance.

lizandra

I like school, so there is nothing frustrating for me. sometimes when I have a lot of things to do and also i have a lot of homework it is a little hard for me.