New Mexico State University-Main Campus Top Questions

New Mexico State University has a beauitiful, thriving and upbeat campus that holds a bright future for those who attend.

Manuel

In one sentence, I would describe my school as vibrant, full of life and a lot of fun, because there is a lot of diversity, school spirit, and the campus is gorgeous

Adrian

NMSU is a great school if you want to be an engineer and are against fun.

My school is located in small city, only one of two Universities in the state, and is easy to get around on campus.

New Mexico State University is worth every dime once you recieve your diploma.

Brenda

NMSU is beautiful, easy to navigate university, originally created as the agriculture and mechanics land-grant univeristy, which today provides educational and research opportunities to a vast array of undergraduate and graduate students.

Amaya

New Mexico State University embraces as soon as you walk through its door, it is a land of enchantment that will stay with you many years after you graduate.

Lianne

NMSU has really great landscaping and a lot of trees, so it stands out in the desert of Las Cruces. The campus has been around since 1888 so some of the buildings are older and some of them are newer. At first when you are driving past the University it looks huge, but once you actually set foot on campus and start exploring on foot, you realize it is actually smaller than it looks. I personally think it is the perfect size. You can walk from one end of campus to another in 15-20 minutes, and the campus is essentially closed off from busy streets.

Lianne

NMSU has really great landscaping and a lot of trees, so it stands out in the desert of Las Cruces. The camous has been around since 1888 so some of the buildings are older and some of them are newer. At first when you are driving past the University it looks huge, but once you actually set foot on campus and start exploring on foot, you realize it is actually smaller than it looks. I personally think it is the perfect size. You can walk from one end of campus to another in 15-20 minutes, and the campus is essentially closed off from busy streets.

Sharneece

New Mexico State University is a cultural institution of many opportunities, friendships, and sets you on the right path for your career.

Kendra

New Mexico State University has a fun learning environment with many different activities to choose from.

Its a very big school, there are alot of students and they are very nice. Teachers help out students.

New Mexico State University-Main Campus is an enjoyable, beautiful place where I have met life long friends, have made wonderful memories and have learned what I need too to succeed in my specialized field.

New Mexico State University is a school that is very diverse, with many clubs,sports and campus activites.

Metzli

New Mexico State University is one of the universities with the most high academic level, where your future may have better results.

Sharla

New Mexico State is fun, safe, small but big, diverse, easy to get around, beautiful, and exciting.

My school has a very pretty campus, everyone that is on and around the campus is very friendly and fun loving.

NMSU is friendly, culturally diverse, and you're not just a number but a person here.

Yvonne

NMSU has a large campus, it is beautiful. this campus is very multicultural, affordable and there are plenty of scholorships to choose from.

Monique

New Mexico State University is a good place to come for school, because the atmosphere is great and the education level is amazing.

New Mexico State University is a very diverse campus filled with friendly people and amazing teachers.

carlos

It is one of the most caring and loving school I ever been in.

Mariel

You can really discover yourself here at New Mexico State, it's very wholesome and full of peace.

Mitchell

New Mexico State University is challenging and yet interesting.

Leticia

I believe this school is well managed, gives students the chance to study a wide variety of fields. Teachers are vell educated and try their very hardest to work with each student one on one, giving us that extra modication that we need to succeed.

Raquitta

New Mexico State University is a beautiful campus that obtains great courses with friendly and helpful professors who know their material, and students who feel at home, enjoy the food, classes, and the people they are around everyday.

Ashante

New Mexico State University is a small school that fosters a feeling of community, making it easier to find friends and learn.

Aslynd

My school has a very intimate setting.

Antonio

The New Mexico State University Main Campus is very spread out and has more older buildings than newer ones.

LeDeidre

My school is a place of optimisim and progess, where a student is able to reach one's potential.

Marcella

New Mexico State University has great professors and a well working environment.

Brieann

New Mexico State university offers many opportunities for students to succeed.

A small community located in a secluded desert area dedicated to education.

New Mexico State is a school where the student can feel comfortable around everyone, including Professors, everyone is friendly and willing to meet new people.

angela

my school is a intriging enviroment in which i learn amd thrive in order to succeed.

New Mexico State University is a school of motivation, excellence in all we do, and building better citizens for America with all of the great opportunities provided.

Linda

I really enjoy attending this school because the classes are well thought and i have learned a lot.

Intelligent people helping out eachother towards a better future.

Party hard all the time!

Greg

New Mexico State University is a well rounded University that cares about its students while delivering the best education at a reasonable price.

NMSU is AMAZING.

It is a very diverse university with many people who are more than happy to go out of their way to help.

Rodrigo

Clean, beautiful, and full of hope.

New Mexico State University is the best choice I have ever made because the program that i am in is wonderful, and the social life is awesome!

Aurora

A place where one is comfortable and has endless possibilities.

Well balened socially and academically.

I am very happy with my experiences at NMSU. I have found my instructors to be very thorough and support staff to be very supportive and effective. I have always gotten answers and guidance when needed. I have ejoyed the convenience of Web Ct and the comraderie of site classes. I have received much guidance from my advisors to keep me on track to meet my goals. I feel comfortable on campus and have ample areas available to study undisturbed. The Student Success Center has been invaluable to me when I need tutoring or minor help.

A party school, with a family type feel.

Pedro

NMSU is a very close community.

Jean

My school has a pretty campus with a variety of classes and awesome students.