New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary

Stella

This is a great school with campuses around the country. I attend the South Florida extension center. It has a nice library and student lounge, but there is no food, dorms, or off-campus housing available to its students. The professors are brilliant and kind. There are a lot of deep thinkers and almost everyone participates in class discussions. The student lounge is always nice and quiet, with smiles on everyone's face. I like going to night school, as it frees up my mornings and allows me to work during the day. The students are overall a little lazy, but we get our work done. The professors do a wonderful job at keeping the material mostly enjoyable. Although the lectures may sometimes leave you with a headache, I believe it's worth it. The work is not too hard and it is usually interesting enough to motivate me, at least a little. It is a mostly low-stress environment. There is a lot of love at this school, and I think that makes it great.

I love this school and highly recommend it! The student atmosphere is warm and friendly, and the professors are readily available. Classes are very interesting, and professors are always willing to help. Anyone who loves small class sizes will love this school.