New York, NY
New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts

Katie

I adore this school so much and would love to attend In the near future. When I visited it was for a School visit and I immediately loved it, I was actually planning on attending but due to financial problems it’s been quite difficult. Anyways it’s an amazing school.

Tara

NYCDA is a fantastic option for pursuing a career in TV, film, or drama. It not only equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in a very competitive industry, but it also provides you with the networks and connections required to be successful.

Sara

The main differnece is the class size. They are small and the teacher is able to help every single student in class. Also we are divided into sections meaning the 18 people you have in your section, you have every single class together. Which helps us to bond and have the support we need.

If I were able to go back and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to stay focused in school. The main problem I had back in high school was staying focused and taking classes seriously and the end result was bad grades. Although I graduated, I did have an F on my transcripts which is really bad when you?re looking at colleges. At the time I did not think anything of it, but now knowing the obstacles I had to go through to prove I am a good student just because of that one F, I really wish I could go back and change it. Therefore, my one advice I would give my senior self, STAY FOCUSED and get good grades!

Anyone who is not committed to it. This is a tough program but it is preparing us for what the acting life is really like and unless you do not have the drive or determination, this is not the place for you.

Cody

Thoses who fleece the sheep and fatten them for the butcher. Take everything with more than a grain of salt. Which isn't to say they don't know their craft, it's just their craft is to close ones eyes to their slight of hand while trying in ernest to expose all the industrys.

Unprepaired lambs awaiting the slaughter of life. Be a wolf.

Travel. Be on the move every waking second of your spare time. Life does not wait for an age or graduation., and In this country its pace is beyond calculation. Schooling can only educate you so far, its the world stage where the proof is made. Proof that one is alive, a man, a success. Sacrifices must be made, yet they wont seem so when the greater yeild. In short, continue to work harder than everyone else, and keep fearless. Keep going, your so young.

New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.