New York, NY
New York Institute of English and Business

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend New York Institute of English and Business

Lulzim

"The academics here are very good. Virtually all of the professors are experts in their fields, and most of them are excellent at relaying what they know to their students. A large majority of the kids here seem..." The computer labs at Fordham University are easily accessible and new. Wifi is available at all dorms and buildings and is reasonably fast. Everybody pretty much has a computer but it isn't the end of the world..."

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to take life a little more serious. I would say to first focus on your general class courses before focusing on a major, because your mind changes constantly as you grow. I would also say to limit the time you party during those years, because while you may be having fun along with your peers, your peers may be completing their courses while you are failing. I would also say to go for the "A" in the class because that will help you to gain opportunities for scholarships throughout school. I would also say to research the schools you plan on attending and not to go just because your friends are there. This could save you on cost and can help you to remain focused if your friends are not there to distract. Whatever your field you are attempting to major in, volunteer if possible, within that field to see if that is something you really want to do before you waste time and money. Most of all, make it your goal to remain in school until you complete your degree.

The teachers here are nice, and the problem tends to be the students. There isn't much motivation here academically or socially. People come for the city, not the academics."

Pha

I think college life is quiet hard because i need to be ready all the time before going to school including review the lesson and read the lectuer first. In contrast, i feel liking college life than high school life. At college, i get a lot of good and new knowledge as well as many friends.

Just in my dream, before i attend that school, i expect to get new knowledge including how to share the knowledge to others to understand more deedly. I usually wonder that why some professional have become very famous because of just the ways of their ability to transfer education. Also, i think i will have many new friend to get more concept to apply to my living. Moreover, in my opinion, i always think about how to think about something critically espeicially when someone ask me to help him or her.

I myself hardly found the worts thing about that school because i have gotten what i wish. I suggest that it is a good school.

New York Institute of English and Business administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.