New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

NYU is extremely diverse and the students are extremely accepting of everyone from every walk of life. The students tend to be somewhat artsy and fashion-forward, but people wear everything from sweatpants to heels to class. I would say most students are liberal when it comes to politics.

Every type of student attends NYU. Someone would feel out of place if they were looking for a super friendly campus. I feel like NYU attracts quasi introverts/more independent people. This is evidenced in the number of students who are members of greek life-it is very small.

different types of students interact as they would in any environment, i think people here are more open-minded than other places, but they have to be, it's new york city.

Think about how many different types of people make up the streets of New York and that is exactly what NYU's student body represents.

NYU is filled with rich kids. Seriously you will never meet so many kids with their parents credit cards in one place.

Everyone's accepting, unless you're conservative. Even then people are accepting.

An incredibly diverse student body which is beautiful.

I think there are options for everyone.