New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

NYU has a mix of students: rich, snobby, spoiled, inconsiderate, but also kind, caring, thoughful, and questioning.

Intelligent, career-oriented young people striving to create a fun, healthy, and wealthy future for themselves.

Douchebags who're there on their parents money and who waste the opportunity by getting drunk and/or high.

NYU students are diverse in both background and personality, open-minded, adventurous, and a little crazy.

Excluding Stern, most NYU students are creative and artistic.; they also happen to be rich, hipsters.

My classmates are intellectually and characteristically diverse and yet very down-to-earth people.

They are all very motivated and driven to do extremely well. Competition is pretty high as well.

Students here will challenge your concept of diversity, in a way you may never fully appreciate.

My classmates are very intelligent, efficient individuals who are mostly outgoing and friendly.

Most of them are laid-back and fun but focused, opinionated, and engage well in discussions.