New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

Someone who is an individual. They need to be self-relient and goal-driven. It isn't your typical university. You really need to take your education into your own hands. You also need to be open-minded, non-homophobic (because there are a lot, A LOT, of gay kids), and really ready to take advantage of the city. NYU = NYC.

Someone who is open to meeting many different people of various backgrounds, world views, and sexual orientations. Also, someone who wants to be in New York City and take advantage of its many cultural areas and internships. Most NYU students are very independent so this is important as well.

Someone who can think outside the box, is adventurous, loves the city, is artistic, intelligent, open to new experiences, HARD-WORKING, competitive, fun, outgoing, intelligent, passionate about their feild of study/ potential career, individualistic, and willing to take risks.

someone who is outgoing and independent. The school is in the heart of a large city so you have to be able to find your way around, not become overwhelmed or frightened easily and determined. Every day in NY is determination and excitment and no two days are the same.

People that are culturally open-minded. People that are willing to get work done and push themselves to think creatively, even in classes that may not seem to have any creative aspect. People that can handle living in the city and have a genuine love for it.

Someone with an open mind and a mentality ready for an adventure would do well at this school. A person must be ready to face the academic challenges the school offers as well as embrace what New York City has to offer socially and culturally.

Someone who can afford it and knows what they want to do. A person can't just have an idea, one must know what he or she wants to do because then said person would just be wasting money for the run around and basically paying for frustration.

I am not one to say who can do what. But NYU is one of the finest institutions in the United States, so therefore if your a hard working student who is serious about their future and you put 150% into what you do then definitely apply to NYU.

A creative and goal-oriented individual that enjoys alternative learning but can also work in more traditional classes as well. Someone that is willing to work extremely hard but can balance a healthy social life in addition would do well.

NYU is for ether the really rich, or the strong-willed. For the really rich, it won't matter how or what they do. For the poor, you need a strong drive to succeed; this will overcome all the strife that NYC and NYU has to offer.