New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

Someone who isn't looking for a party school or a social school, but rather a school with a focus on hard work and studying, located in the heart of New York City.

I think the kind of person who should attend this school is for someone who a. loves NYC and b. wants to get a liberal (not as pretentious as Columbia) education.

New York University has a place for everyone. No matter ypur race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference or vibe, New York university has a place for you.

Someone who enjoys alot of people, being in a very diverse enviorment and who can balance a heavy school load with a potentially exciting social life.

Someone that is open to learning about all types of people and ideas. Also, someone that is financially able to afford to live in this city.

Students that are extremely independent and driven should attend NYU. The city takes some getting used to and NYU does not have a campus.

Someone who likes partying, is very independent, and wants to skip the entire "college thing" and move straight on to living in new york.

A weird person. Everyone at NYU is different in their own way. You won't survive if you are not somewhat independent from your parents.

I think everyone should attend my school. As long s you now how to balce your work time and your fun time it should be alright.

A driven, intelligent, and independent student, no matter what they are interested in would thrive at New York University.