New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

New York University is the best of all schools . The reason is that, it contained different races and ethnic groups. Different background and cultures. The school is an epitome of a reacher culture and well behaved students. The school is well achitecturally and stucturally designed.It is a place where every student will like to be, both for tourism and academic wise. Accademically , the lecturers are seasoned and qualified in there respective field of studies. The students are focus , serious minded . The non teaching staff of the above mentioned university are like parents to most of the students.

NYU is the epitome of an institution wholly concerned with the global outlook. The student body is wonderfully diverse, the campus is integrated in one of the most influential cities in the modern world, and the school boasts one of the best study-abroad programs in the nation. With several sites spanning many continents, NYU gives its students unprecedented opportunities to take advantage of the study-abroad experience. By the time I finish my undergraduate studies, I will have spent two years living in New York City, one year in Paris, and another in Shanghai. I feel enriched by attendence.

The best parts of attending NYU are the location, professors, and internship/job possibilities! Located in Greenwich Village, in the heart of Manhattan, students are surrounded by culture and people from all around the world and have a myriad of opportunities to take advantage of. From book readings and music events to parades and Broadway shows - there's just nothing like studying in NYC! The professors are knowledgeable and willing to assist students in any way they can, from extra help on exam prep to finding an internship or job among the tons of possibilities in available in NYC.

The huge array of programs available is, I believe, one of NYU's greatest assets. We have, for example, an outstanding acting program, which works in the same institution as the nation's best philosophy program, along with an outstanding and groundbreaking school dedicated entirely to individualized study. And "programs" doesn't just refer to academic tracks! We also have an amazing study-abroad program, with locations in more countries than I know! The possibilities here are amazing. The sheer breadth of what one can do as a student within these programs and more is a huge plus to NYU.

The best thing about NYU is its location. NYU's is mostly concentrated in Greenwich Village in Manhattan. This location allows students to take advantage of all of NYC's offerings. This location provides wasy access to subway lines that will take you to museums, 5th Avenue, Times Square, and other major sights to see in NYC. However, this location in the heart of Manhattan can be distracting for students who decide to do out more than study, but if you are great with moderation, living in Manhattan is a great opportunity for not only fun but jobs.

Because New York University has such a great reputation and many successful alumni, there is always something, such as a master class, being offered. It is incredible to be in the company of such luminary students that have preceded me, and they always serve as inspiration. In addition, being in the city provides an incredible opportunity to further my education. As an arts major, I am surrounded by art in the city, This serves to educate and inspire me. This occurrence wouldn?t be possible if I wasn?t at NYU, which is at the heart of it all.

New York University has been my dream school since I was ten. My entire life even imaginegoing somewhere and the day my acceptance letter came my knees buckled and I felt like a football player just knocked the wind out of me. The transition was not easy and I went through some pretty bad times in the beginning. The supprt NYU provides for you whether its an emotional struggle or academic, is always there, they are always pulling for you, always. And thats not counting the kind of offers you are going to receive once you graduate.

I consider the location and the lack of a campus to be the best aspects of my school. I have New York City in my backyard, allowing for many opportunites to explore new places. By seeing Broadway plays, visiting museums, and noticing the diversity of people here, I feel that I have grown culturally. Similarly, I have grown by the fact that the school has no campus, as this makes one feel as if he is already living on his own. Since there are no physical boundaries to the university, one must be active in order to meet new people.

NYU is amazing in that its courses provide not only small class sizes with personal contact with professors, but also that within that setting questions, creativity, and originality are encouraged. There has never been a moment when what I thought about a topic was criticized or looked down on just because I am a freshmen. The professors are all passionate about their work and will do almost anything to help you understand the material. For them, it is not enough to just know the facts, but to also understand them intimately.

Ironically, the point that may make NYU seem overwhelming and be considered one of its worst traits can also be its best. NYU is in the city that I consider the heart of the world. In New York City there is limitless diversity and it's where the knowledge of the world is gathered and the most strongly opinionated and most open-minded can freely share without judgment. Everyone can feel welcome here, no matter how differen; there is a place for everything and everyone to find a home here, and NYU is where I found mine.