New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

The best thing about NYu is the opportunity to exapand your horizons. And although it might sound a bit cliche, New York City really is surrounded by opportunity for any field that you would want to go into. Hard work pays off and there's plenty of opportunity for anyone who is driven enough.

The variety - whether you're looking for something academic, extra-curricular, in the surrounding city, in the students, or in the faculty, you will most likely find it. If you have a go-getter attitude you can pretty much create any or as much opportunities as you want for yourself.

The best thing about my school is the location. Being in NYC gives me a chance to experience so many different cultures and make friends with so many different lifestyles. NYC is the center of the melting pot that is America. Not to mention that NYC is the best city in the world.

The school gives students access to all the best parts of New York City, the culture, night life, and other cosmopolitan aspects of living in NYC. Students are exposed to real life through the internship and work opportunities in the city and living in off-campus apartments.

I think what's unique about our campus is that it's not really a campus at all. Classes are in buildings spread around a large area while the "campus" is really these buildings surrounding the famous Washington Square Park which is an amazing place to look at and be in.

I think the immense networking and resources available are great. They allow many graduates to get prosperous jobs upon graduation, and the resources available to students allow us to make the most out of the four years we spend attending here.

Though I have only been in the program for one week, I find the quality of the instruction to be of a very high caliber. I am enjoying all of my courses and feel that they the material is relevant to my preparation for my chosen field.

The city! Going to school in the city is an experience like no other. You meet the most interesting people and can encounter some great opportunities. It really teaches you to be a successful and independent individual.

The opportunities that come from NYU are the best things about the school. They have over 13 campuses worldwide to study at and connections with countries all across the world to help students with jobs and internships.

The best thing about NYU would be the resources and the location. There is always something to do in the city, and there is always something going on that is applicable to learning and gaining hands on knowledge.