New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

The best thing would be the location because I live at home and my friends are still here because if I didn't have my friends from high school or my neighborhood I would have nothing good to say about NYU.

The best thing about my school is that you're never alone. You can always make a new friend whether it's on the bus or in class. The people here are friendly and are willing to talk to you.

The amount of opportunities available to those who look for them. This school is perfectly placed for students who are willing to do the leg work to get what they want out of the city.

The access to resources and the various people there. I have met peers who are absolutely brillant, hardworking, and will be the great thinkers & leaders of tomorrow.

The best thing about my school is the location, duh, because it's New York City. You get to wake up every morning and be reminded that you are where you need to be.

the strong career emphasis. the school really helps people with the job search and places people. there are many resources for life after graduation.

The variety of people. I've experienced thousands of different cultures in my first year of school alone because NYU is a Global Network University

It's diversity and approach to education. We also get a great experience based on the surrounding areas, since it is in the heart of Manhattan.

The fact that its located in the heart of the city. It forces students to challenge themselves to face the real world every day.

The quality of the business school: it gives an almost endless amount of opportunities for its student to succeed in the future.