Niagara County Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Niagara County Community College

Devon

Niagara County Community College, specifically the Culinary and Hospitality sector hosted at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (NFCI), contains the kind of education and staff attentiveness that you would find at a private college but for the cost of a community college. The classes are intellectually stimulating, yet manageable, and feel like a mixture between lecture classes and trade education, which really helps us students get a feel for the industries that we are about to enter. The facilities are industry standard, the chefs and instructors have credentials that rival many of the notable culinarians from the Greater Buffalo area, and we are ACF certified. The NFCI is one of the few notable and trans-formative places of the food scene in upstate New York and i think it's a privilege to attend here.

zanisha

I think Niagara County Community College is amazing. Words can not explain how the education and faulty is important inside and outside of school. The class size is perfect and you can easily get into contact with friends and the teachers. Best college ever

Crystal

The Teachers are hands on and give you individual attention. The facilities and programs are always up to date. The school is also really cheap so you don't have to take out loans really. The student life has events for students every week, so there are always activities to do.

Demi

Its an ok college I would not represent or recomend it because there is always a problem with financial aid.

Zachary

NCCC is a very nice, affordable, and family friendly college. Most professors are fantastic with only a couple bad apples here and there, and the education is just as good as that of a four year, if not better. I do not regret my decision to go to NCCC, and I would refer anyone searching for affordable and good education to it.

Lori

It's a small campus in a rural setting but that doesn't mean it's backwards. It's quite the opposite. I feel challenged by my classes and that I'm getting a quality education. I'll be transferring to a 4 year college and I don't think I'll be behind at all.

Angelica

The here professors are very unique and acknowledges all of their students. Lab hours are great and professors are always available in school and out of school. The students here are like any other students, wanting a degree and very open about themselves.

Teri-Lyn

Although I have only attended NCCC for one full semester I have already begun to find myself become immersed in the atmosphere the hard working staff and students offer. Overall, I am genuinely looking forward to what else I can discover in my next couple of years.

Tammaliah

The school is located in Sanborn New York with friendly and helpful staff not to mention that the class sizes are small which allows you to focus into each subject. The tuition is very affordable so it is a definite choice for International students.

Kerrie

NCCC is really a very nice college. I feel that it often gets dismissed by prospective students because it is a community college, but I feel that is an unfair assessment. As someone who spent a lot of money to attend a private university to get a Bachelor's degree that I am not using in my career field or intended career field, I feel I have a unique perspective. I feel that the education and experience I am having at NCCC far exceeds the cost of tuition, which I can't necessarily say for the private education I received. The professors are very knowledgeable, which makes me feel confident in what I am learning. The campus is very nice, and includes a nice outdoor area and a brand new indoor lounge. There are a lot of resources available for students, including a learning center with tutors, activities and clubs, athletics, and even assistance if you're struggling in your personal life. I also feel that the demographics are NCCC are pretty diverse, with students from all walks of life. As a nontraditional student myself, I never feel like I am being left out or left behind academically or socially. Overall, I would highly recommend students take advantage of this school, either as a foundation for a four year degree, or as a direct pathway into their chosen career. You'll get a fantastic education for a small cost and you'll have a great college experience!

Since I will be beginning if the fall of 2019, I do not know a lot about the school but when i visited for the open houses and dorm tours, the school is very clean, student based, and i felt very safe. all around, the school had a nice feel and flow to it as well. When my mom and I visited in the winter, we enjoyed how kind people were and how eager to help someone they were. I have also gotten the chance to visit the Niagara Falls Culinary school and that made up my mind as to where I wanted to go for college. Niagara falls Culinary Institute and Niagara county community college are the schools I want to be at to further my education.