Nichols College Top Questions

Diane

You get a great education at Nichols College. The professors are so helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for business.

It is possible to go out any night of the week and find something to do. People are always getting the “College life experience” until the late hours of the night. Just be careful not to get written up. We are a wet campus though so if you are 21 or older, you are allowed to have alcohol. Homecoming weekend and spring weekend are the biggest weekend of the semesters. Homecoming is alumni weekend and they open up a parking lot to tailgate for the Nichols College football game, usually against our rivals. Spring weekend is the last weekend before finals start in the spring semester. Nichols gets a band and other fun activities going such as a giant slide and blown up boxing just to name a few. The beer garden is available for students 21 years and older. Ask any student, hands down it the best weekend on campus.

this school is small and somewhat close knit.

Katy

What is unique about my school is that since it is so small, everyone here (professors and students alike) are very closely bonded and it feels like everyone is a part of a family.