Nichols College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Nichols College

I love it here! As a commuter, I do not get to fully experience Nichols College. However, what I do experience is an atmosphere where everyone is not just focused on the now, but on their futures. Professors and faculty members genuinely put the students and their careers first.

My overall opinion of Nichols College is that it is a great environment for any student/person to flourish. I am only a freshman in my second semester, but I feel that I have found my home here at Nichols. I have connected with people in ways that I never thought I would; such as through sports, roommates, classes, and extracurricular's. From the moment I first stepped on campus, I knew that there was an emphasis on community. Whether it be holding the door for someone you do not know, or saying hello to the lunch woman Mary in the dining hall: everyone in this community cares for eachother's successes. Another example of this is on the sport's field, court, or weight training room. For example, my team was lifting in thr varsity weight room with some Field Hockey players. Not only did my teammates encourage me to keep lifting the heavy weights, the Field Hockey girls also encouraged me. Nichols College is a community, and that is why I love it so much here.

Sachelle

Nichols College is my home. I love the environment here. I am glad and grateful to be a Nichols Bison. The professors are always here to help and your advisors push you to your fullest potential. They will not give up on you. The resources that are given to us are helpful and allow us to do great in academics.

Jacob

My overall opinion of Nichols College is amazing. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. The environment is great, the people and faculty are friendly. The classroom sizes are perfect and the academics are great. You're faced will be recognized and remembered here at Nichols College.

Alyssa

Nichols College is my home away from home. For a small private college, it has so much to offer! I highly recommend it! There are numerous clubs, group chats, business meeting and even concerts on campus. The professors are always available to help and even know you by name. I'm very proud to be a bison!

Sachelle

Nichols College is an amazing school. I feel comfortable and excited to learn everyday. The class size is great and the professors are extremely helpful. There are many things to do on campus. The campus is small and beautiful. The sunset at night is the best part of my day. Academics is great and academic advisors work with you every step of the way.

Desiree

Nichols College is a close-knit community that will draw you in. The class sizes are small enough to get to know the professors and every person in the class, yet there are so many people on campus you will never hear of until your last week of college. It is unique in that aspect, and everyone becomes a family and looks out for one another. There are fabulous clubs to join that really shape individuals into who they are as people.

Andrew

My review of Nichols is that it is an amazing school with a very nice home feel. The school is not like a UConn or a Michigan but it is big enough where everyone gets involved in every sport weather you play or watch everyone. The class sizes are excellent also the teachers are very good with providing you with help if you need any.

Dyran

Nichols College is a fantastic college, it is amazing to be on that campus, you cans see how many people take pride into that Bison Pride, I love seeing a smile on everyones face and that is what you see at Nichols. Sports nature over at Nichols is amazing, they pack the seats floor and outdoors. Food is fantastic and class size is perfect for a student like me who might need extra help.