Nightingale College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Nightingale College

Shandra

So far I love it! They are always there when I need them. Just a call or email away to answer any questions I might have. They also call ti check up on me and see how things are going and if I need any help with anything. I think I picked the right school.

Trisha

It was hard to rate this school using this forum as it is an online school. However, so far I have grown to like the school. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The professors respond to questions when asked and are always willing to help. I like that I am able to be home and continue to care for my children while going to school full-time.

It has been an extremely amazing school for this time of my life. It has helped me be able to go back to school, work, and still be a present parent. It is hard work and dedication but it is very worth it. Nursing school made doable! If you are self motivated and ready to become a nurse, this school is for you!

Amber

Nightingale fast tracks your career ambitions, but it is difficult yet rewarding. Teachers are always available. The school is 80% online you do clinical 2 times a week. It is great. They have multiple resources if students need help or special resources. The only downfall is it is extremely expensive.

Marlyne

Nightingale College is an extremely overpriced school with not a lot to offer. The tuition increases every semester and the professors do not follow the curriculum. This school does not have any physical locations. Instead, they have “HUB” locations which are dirty conference rooms that they rent from nursing homes.

Top Questions about Nightingale College